Movement Bug

Discuss Drive on Moscow on iPad here
StarPits
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Movement Bug

Post by StarPits »

Hi there,
have installed the latest version 1.15 on my iPad.

1st German Impulse of Turn 05.
Would like to move my supplied Panzer from Naro-Fominsk to one of the adjacent hexes of Moscow.
Can not move to the contested area adjacent of Moscow and not to Podolsk (1 Soviet unit inside)!?
IMG_2431_resized.PNG
IMG_2431_resized.PNG (392.51 KiB) Viewed 9533 times
In my 2nd Impulse (after Soviet Reinforcements have arrived) I was able to move to both hexes!
Unfortunately a bug.

Best,
Peter
sa_gibson
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Re: Movement Bug

Post by sa_gibson »

Yes, I’ve seen this same bug. Seems to occur only during the planned attacks. Very irritating.
sa_gibson
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by sa_gibson »

Another bug in the new release: I’ve got a game now where the other player has passed, and I’m clicking the ‘continue’ box so I can move, but the continue box won’t go away and I can’t move.
manthril
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by manthril »

Hello there,

I am currently investigating the movement issue you posted. A save file would be really useful, if you still have one!

Regarding the pass and continue bug, it is fixed and will be available in the 1.16 version.

Thanks for your reports and sorry you are having issues :cry:
Teo
seeger

Post by seeger »

I have a bunch of movement bugs saved on my iPad, along with screenshots. Let me know if you (developers) want them, and how to send them to you. As a strategy game, these sorts of things basically make the game unplayable. Are the non-iOS versions also buggy in terms of the mechanics? The clunky ui compared to the original iOS version is highly irritating, but having broken mechanics in a strategy game is a deal breaker.

Return to “Drive on Moscow iPad”