Possible Bug: Rank not increasing

Afghanistan '11 changes the paradigm of wargaming and manages to bring Counter-Insurgency and guerrilla warfare to your screen, properly represented thanks to a revolutionary gameplay formula!
fo694013
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Possible Bug: Rank not increasing

Post by fo694013 »

Just wondering if anyone else has encountered this issue. I am speaking about the rank on my uniform. I had just started a new US campaign after the Royal Marine DLC/ update. I have made it to the 9th scenario with all decisive victories save for one regular victory on a tutorial mission. I am earning medals and awards just fine, but I am still stuck on 2nd LT. I have tried reinstalling the game and steam itself to no avail. The progress bar at the bottom (at least I assume it is one) directly under my rank in the uniform section remains grayed out.

Also, I earned a couple medals after starting to play the Royal Marines after the second scenario I was awarded the "Queen's Medal for Champion Shot." After finishing the scenario and looking at my uniform, the medal appeared cartoonishly large and blocked out all other medals on my ribbon rack I had earned.

Return to “Afghanistan '11”