Icons

Afghanistan '11 changes the paradigm of wargaming and manages to bring Counter-Insurgency and guerrilla warfare to your screen, properly represented thanks to a revolutionary gameplay formula!
plong999
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Icons

Post by plong999 »

Would be nice to have a mouse over function and a section in the manual that would explains all the icons. I think this is a basic gameplay feature that is not clearly explained and illustrated. I know most of them are obvious, but some are not imo. Meanwhile, what does the icon with the wheel with the arrow do ? Thanks and regards. :!:
Poliorcetes
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Re: Icons

Post by Poliorcetes »

I agree. I just bought the game and its not clear to me what the helmet button does. I was able to randomly figure out that the rocket launcher button is actually a mine detector. I read through the manual but they don't explain any of the button symbols. Nor does the manual explain how to pick up stuff in helicopters. I am going to have to replay a tutorial just to figure out a basic operation in the game . . . .
Poliorcetes

Post by Poliorcetes »

oh, the wheel button seems to be "move here". The star button is "move back to HQ" (not the closest fob though, as I recall from tutorial).
plong999

Post by plong999 »

I found it: return to convoy
Last edited by plong999 on Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
plong999

Post by plong999 »

One thing I want to add. The cost of FOB +expansions of FOBs should be in a UI somewhere, because now I am only guessing how much I need to do it. If the cost of FOBs + expansions could be listed in the reinforcement tab...(and/or added as a mouse over feature).I think it was working as such before the latest patch. This game is all about planning,not guessing.
I think this would be an essential feature to make this game playable. Like I said before,now I am only guessing but I still like the game.
Be Small

Post by Be Small »

It seems to be a bug, it used to be there. Did you submit a bug-reports? The makers are quite responsive.
I'm a bit rusty by now, but I seem to recall having read this somewhere: 500 or 1000 PP for the first one and every additional expansion to the FOB costs 1000 PP extra. So the third expansion would cost 2000 PP on top of the base price of the expansion.
Aka Fokker G1, A.B. Ushavov (CMMC)

Return to “Afghanistan '11”