Skirmish is not playing the game!

Afghanistan '11 changes the paradigm of wargaming and manages to bring Counter-Insurgency and guerrilla warfare to your screen, properly represented thanks to a revolutionary gameplay formula!
ducati9
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Skirmish is not playing the game!

Post by ducati9 »

Ok..tried to get designers attention in the post about political points on the Steam Forum no luck so here we go mark2!. I go to play skirmish mode and it now wont allow some options such as 15000 political points or political points victory into the game. When you then start the game its reverts to a default 10000 points and 60 turn limit and so does not load the options that you wanted....I like variations and the like.. The Skirmish aspect is not now working I did not have a Beta patch!...pretty annoying.....can someone in the know give a way to fix this please.
ducati9

Re: Skirmish is not playing the game!

Post by ducati9 »

So is anyone from the design crew going to answer????....................what Do I need to do to get A RESPONSE??.....really disappointing that here and on the Steam Forum I have gotten NO response.........thanks for the backup support!......between this and the constant crashing of the game...I am done with this game!...yeah good CONOPS...shit execution.....back to recruit training with this game.....not battle ready!
Be Small
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by Be Small »

ducati9 wrote:Ok..tried to get designers attention in the post about political points on the Steam Forum no luck so here we go mark2!. I go to play skirmish mode and it now wont allow some options such as 15000 political points or political points victory into the game. When you then start the game its reverts to a default 10000 points and 60 turn limit and so does not load the options that you wanted....I like variations and the like.. The Skirmish aspect is not now working I did not have a Beta patch!...pretty annoying.....can someone in the know give a way to fix this please.
Sorry mate, not in the skirmishes that much myself. Stay tuned for upcoming modifications.
Aka Fokker G1, A.B. Ushavov (CMMC)
Be Small

Post by Be Small »

Be Small wrote:Sorry mate, not in the skirmishes that much myself. Stay tuned for upcoming modifications.
Had a look and the 15k points indeed don't work, as in you get 10k max. Did you submit a bug report?
Aka Fokker G1, A.B. Ushavov (CMMC)

Return to “Afghanistan '11”