Afghanistan '11 is available now on iOS!

Afghanistan '11 changes the paradigm of wargaming and manages to bring Counter-Insurgency and guerrilla warfare to your screen, properly represented thanks to a revolutionary gameplay formula!
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Afghanistan '11 is available now on iOS!

Post by AlbertoC »

Afghanistan ’11, the counter-insurgency strategy game developed by Every Single Soldier, is now available on iOS for iPad!

After the huge success of Vietnam ’65 Every Single Soldier innovated on the concept and brought their COIN formula to a new level and a new setting.

In Afghanistan ’11 you can play as the American forces while they attempt to stabilize the country with the support of the Afghan National Army. Success on the battlefield will be meaningless unless you can win the Hearts & Minds of the local population and maintain an efficient logistical network. But be wary, the enemy can strike from anywhere!

Afghanistan ’11 was released on PC and Steam in 2017, it has been hailed by game critics as being one of the best wargames out there. Now play it anywhere on your iPad!

To celebrate the iOS release we’ll be streaming the game at 4.30 pm on our Twitch channel! Make sure to drop by for we’ll be giving away free copies of the game for iOS to some lucky viewers!
Housemouse4u
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Afghanistan '11 is available now on iOS!

Post by Housemouse4u »

Hi; why can I not purchase the game to my ipad, tryed sevral times via apple store, impossible, it says, that the application do not exist. Specialy now with the 30% discount!

I am living in sweden, tryed to go via Applestore in the US and Sweden.
Pixel
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Re: Afghanistan '11 is available now on iOS!

Post by Pixel »

Image Image

Return to “Afghanistan '11”