2560 X 1440 Resolution

Afghanistan '11 changes the paradigm of wargaming and manages to bring Counter-Insurgency and guerrilla warfare to your screen, properly represented thanks to a revolutionary gameplay formula!
jhdeerslayer
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

2560 X 1440 Resolution

Post by jhdeerslayer »

Is this a fully supported resolution? Settings says so but my mouse is not able to move over to the edges right/left. There is a ~50mm dead zone on right/left side where my mouse can't move to.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: 2560 X 1440 Resolution

Post by zakblood »

How to get a DirectX Diagnostic file:

1. click on "START"
2. click "run"
3. type in "dxdiag" and click "OK"
4. check through the tabs and perform all tests
5. click "Save all Information..." and save the text file to a location of your choice

We prefer that DxDiag files be posted as message attachments rather than pasted into the body of the post.

might help to find out what sort of DPI gaming mouse you own, as a higher than normal gaming mouse and high DPI on screen size sometimes causes errors but will know from report anyway
jhdeerslayer
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by jhdeerslayer »

zakblood_slith wrote:How to get a DirectX Diagnostic file:

1. click on "START"
2. click "run"
3. type in "dxdiag" and click "OK"
4. check through the tabs and perform all tests
5. click "Save all Information..." and save the text file to a location of your choice

We prefer that DxDiag files be posted as message attachments rather than pasted into the body of the post.

might help to find out what sort of DPI gaming mouse you own, as a higher than normal gaming mouse and high DPI on screen size sometimes causes errors but will know from report anyway
Ah ok thanks. You gave me some hints to try as my DPI is high for the monitor (above normal W10 setting anyway) and I have a gaming mouse. I will post later.

I remember I had some DPI issues with Tigers on the Hunt also. Enjoying the game by the way :-)
jhdeerslayer
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by jhdeerslayer »

I had DPI set to 125% so returned to 100% and works good now. I attached DxDiag for reference but I'm happy with this solution. Thanks.
Attachments
DxDiag.zip
(12.82 KiB) Downloaded 110 times

Return to “Afghanistan '11”