Question about units

There is no peace among the stars: the Imperium of Man is beset on all sides by all kinds of threats. Among them is the Orks, a barbaric and warlike xeno race. One of their fiercest leaders, Grukk Face-Rippa, leads his Red Waaagh! in the Sanctus Reach system...
Scutarii
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Question about units

Post by Scutarii »

Well, i expect buy the complete game next month and i need ask this... i notice in videos that in game are not present things like bunkers or fixed defensive units (heavy bolters, AT weapons...) in general inmovile units that you can find for example in other series using same engine (i think in the arty in FOG II or the bunkers or AT guns in the battlefield serie) i am curious to know if they are going to be added in game someday.

I find really strange see in a video a big tower that is perfect to place on top heavy bolter or that could be defined as bunker with first floor working like this (even is possible add the tipical blockhouse, softer but cheaper) i think this add more variety to scen creation and increase the interest in skirmish.

I read you have big plans for game, apart DLCs (or more correct add new races) i want know if you are going to expand the type of units avaliable to add more variety to game... as tactical wargame i miss apart bunkers-MG positions-mortars things like trenches or positions providing cover 360º and not only using the terrain obstacles.

Thanks.

Return to “Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach”