Multi-Player Evolution will be formidable

There is no peace among the stars: the Imperium of Man is beset on all sides by all kinds of threats. Among them is the Orks, a barbaric and warlike xeno race. One of their fiercest leaders, Grukk Face-Rippa, leads his Red Waaagh! in the Sanctus Reach system...
Exaercase
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Multi-Player Evolution will be formidable

Post by Exaercase »

Hello,

First sorry for my english i'm french.

Thanks for this excellent games, can be one of the best that respects the spirit of the Warhammer 40K.

In addition one has access to the code (Thing bcp trops rare to my taste) which allows to understand, to moddifier and also to help the correction of Bug.

Thx to publisher, creator of the game cause you are reactive and participative on the forums (And that also rare).

My only downside is the online games that is PBEM and so we can not play with a friend and see the opponent's turn in live. We must wait for a mail in front of the multiplayer window of the game to see it's turn and then play our turn (And the opponent Wait in front of the multiplayer screen the mail ...). Nevertheless The PBEM is classic as part of the Wargames which have extremely long turn. But Sanctus Reach have very than reasonable turn length ans so could be play front to front.

I sincerely hope that future developments will make it possible to play online in real time turn by turn, especially at programming level it is not very hard to achieve even from the PBEM (using two pipes in opposit drirection and sent information as a flux and not all of a in one time (In my opinion)).

Otherwise Very Very Thx for this great game :D

Bye ExA
Benedict151
Major - Jagdpanther
Major - Jagdpanther

Re: Multi-Player Evolution will be formidable

Post by Benedict151 »

Hello "ExA"
Don't worry, your English is fine (and much better than my French)

Thanks for taking the time to write this (and for your other posts) and your kind words

We are aware that a number of people would like the option to for 'live' multiplayer but I'm afraid we have a number of other things to deal with first before we can properly investigate it

regards
Ben Wilkins
Exaercase
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Multi-Player Evolution will be formidable

Post by Exaercase »

Hello,

Thx for the Answers :)

Hope for the future when you'll we be less busy by all the important thing about the game (and all your other game ;) )

Thx again,
See you
Regards, ExA

Return to “Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach”