Legacy of the Weirdboy Testing has started

There is no peace among the stars: the Imperium of Man is beset on all sides by all kinds of threats. Among them is the Orks, a barbaric and warlike xeno race. One of their fiercest leaders, Grukk Face-Rippa, leads his Red Waaagh! in the Sanctus Reach system...
Benedict151
Major - Jagdpanther
Major - Jagdpanther

Legacy of the Weirdboy Testing has started

Post by Benedict151 »

The first invites for the Legacy of the Weirdboy beta test have been sent out (so if you applied look for them in your inbox - or spam folder)
Unfortunately this is only available on Steam at the moment, but early next week there will also be a Slitherine version available

We're starting with a small group but will expand it over the next couple of weeks so don''t worry if you have not been chosen, if you own Sanctus Reacn and applied then you may well be part of a later test group (and applications are still open)

regards
Ben Wilkins
Orfeo
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Legacy of the Weirdboy Testing has started

Post by Orfeo »

hi there,
i got a code but how do i access it?

i followed the instructions and it says code in valid.

i applied the code in steam (the way you redeem a code) it shows dlc installed so how do i get to play it?

thanks in advance
PaulDavies
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by PaulDavies »

Hi Thanks for letting me test Legacy of the Weirdboy. Was away on holiday when email arrived until late on 29/5/17. Got it up and running on Steam same day after usual Steam messages saying code invalid etc. then deciding it was Ok after all and loading Beta. Playing campaign on easy setting first to get feel for it but will unlock missions afterwards and try harder settings. Good idea to be able to unlock missions as have found on some games get stuck on a mission and can get no further. Being able to choose abilities during battle nice touch and improves game play. Little confused on The Lootas scenario at first then realised passing over yellow gears picked up loot then needed to scurry back to loot pile. Would be nice to have pile of loot on tile so its obvious that its there. Thought Ork transport truk had a bug as would not take full load of Orks when spaces showing as being available when had Runt Herd on board but assume spare space taken up by Runts? Good fun so far and not spotted any obvious bugs yet.
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

I imagine you should post feedback on the beta in the beta forum, ideally :)

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here

Return to “Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach”