Some thoughts and some requests

There is no peace among the stars: the Imperium of Man is beset on all sides by all kinds of threats. Among them is the Orks, a barbaric and warlike xeno race. One of their fiercest leaders, Grukk Face-Rippa, leads his Red Waaagh! in the Sanctus Reach system...
funks
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Some thoughts and some requests

Post by funks »

1 I like this game very much. I'm an old W40k tabletop player with hundreds match on my soul and I found this game the most similar to the tabletop experience till now (but I like armageddon too).

2 I've noted some little faults like the rhino that can't embark terminators in the tabletop rules, but it's good enough.

3 only major fault is the choice to shoot 2 time and no move (only 1 square) or full move and 2 time shoot as well with no troubles at all.
Maybe more correct was shoot 2 time and no move (only 1 square), move till half movement allowance and shoot 1 time and move full or more than half allowance and don't shoot at all.

4 put in more difficult levels, at now the game is not overly difficult (more points to the orks)

5 put in the option to cancel from the next battle roster choices the dead units (you lost some rpg flavour in this way)

6 orks must shout "Waaaaagh!!!" sometimes

7 go ahead. I like it.
HolyTerra
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Some thoughts and some requests

Post by HolyTerra »

funks wrote: put in more difficult levels, at now the game is not overly difficult (more points to the orks)
Multi player is a lot more challenging.

funks wrote: 6 orks must shout "Waaaaagh!!!" sometimes
They do, when you rally your troops your warboss will yell it
zhukodim
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by zhukodim »

HolyTerra wrote:
Multi player is a lot more challenging.
Yup and a lot more fun!
Rosseau
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by Rosseau »

Overall, I am impressed with the efforts of the whole team on this game. Know nothing about WH, but it's a good tactical game. And it does allow you to easily mod a lot of changes to balance, but I know that can be a problem in MP.

Return to “Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach”