Anegawa Screen Terrain set Download

Paul59
General - King Tiger
General - King Tiger

Anegawa Screen Terrain set Download

Post by Paul59 »

This is the fourth of my alternative terrain styles for Sengoku Jidai. It may be a little too garish for some, but I quite like it.

This is the standard Ukiyo-e Terrain recoloured to give an orange colour, similar to the ground colour used in the Battle of Anegawa screen.
See here;

This will only work if you have updated your version of Sengoku Jidai to at least the 1.2.8 patch, that added the capability to have extra terrain styles.
I have also modified the Objects Textures files slightly to give more vibrant colours to the trees.

How to Install:

1) Download the file:

https://www.mediafire.com/?pcqc29fx4s3gc1z

2) Extract the file:

3) Within the file you have extracted you will find two sub folders;

Data; Copy and paste the Data file into your ProgramFiles (x86)/Slitherine/Sengoku Jidai (Steam version: /ProgramFiles (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/Common/Sengoku Jidai). Click OK to overwrite any existing files.

ORIGINAL OBJECTS; This contains the Original Sengoku Jidai Object Texture files. As the Data file overwrites the original Object Texture files, I have included them here just in case you want to revert back to them.

4) Unlike the standard terrain options (Ukiyo-e and Green) this additional terrain set cannot be selected from the in-game Options screen. So find your Sengoku Jidai OPTIONS.TXT file. Mine is located in My Documents/My Games/SJIDAI, but yours may be different depending upon what version of Windows you have. Open the OPTIONS.TXT and change the AltTiles line to read AltTiles 16.

Cheers

Paul
Field of Glory II Scenario Designer - Age of Belisarius, Rise of Persia, Wolves at the Gate and Swifter than Eagles.

Field of Glory II Medieval Scenario Designer.

FOGII TT Mod Creator

Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach Tournament Scenario Designer.
GiveWarAchance
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2

Re: Anegawa Screen Terrain set Download

Post by GiveWarAchance »

I like the orange. Good idea to make this.
It has an artistic vibe to it.
GiveWarAchance

Post by GiveWarAchance »

In my last AAR battle, I posted pictures of this orange color.
It is very good and makes the battlefield delicious looking.
ErissN6
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

Post by ErissN6 »

Paul59 wrote:This is the fourth of my alternative terrain styles for Sengoku Jidai. It may be a little too garish for some, but I quite like it.
This is the standard Ukiyo-e Terrain recoloured to give an orange colour, similar to the ground colour used in the Battle of Anegawa screen.
I have also modified the Objects Textures files slightly to give more vibrant colours to the trees.
I didn't use yet, but seeing your screenshot you greatly rendered the paint. Seems you have japanese ancestors. :)

Return to “Modders Corner”