Sengoku Jidai AI fragmented units

alrivers13
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Sengoku Jidai AI fragmented units

Post by alrivers13 »

I have played tabletop FOG ancients and enjoyed it a lot. I now have been playing Sengoku Jidai Shadow of the Shogun for awhile and have a question on fragmented units. I was under the impression that fragmented units could not advance into close action. This follows thru with units under my control but upon occasion AI fragmented units have advanced into close action with my units. Is this ok or a glitch?

AL Rivers
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Re: Sengoku Jidai AI fragmented units

Post by rbodleyscott »

ALRivers wrote:I have played tabletop FOG ancients and enjoyed it a lot. I now have been playing Sengoku Jidai Shadow of the Shogun for awhile and have a question on fragmented units. I was under the impression that fragmented units could not advance into close action. This follows thru with units under my control but upon occasion AI fragmented units have advanced into close action with my units. Is this ok or a glitch?

AL Rivers
Both sides use the same logic as to when charges are permitted.

The only time when a Fragmented unit could declare a charge is if it charges a fresh enemy unit while pursuing. (Fragmented units can pursue). This applies equally to both sides.
Richard Bodley Scott

Return to “Scenario Design”