Can´t reach patch 1.28

urkki63
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Can´t reach patch 1.28

Post by urkki63 »

Hi all

Can´t reach SJ patch 1.28 download page. Same error message at Matrix. Maintenance thing ? Alternative ways to download it?

Thanks,

Henry
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Can´t reach patch 1.28

Post by zakblood »

from your members account, just login to the members area and download from there
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (144.03 KiB) Viewed 5177 times
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 21&t=74913

this is also the latest patch and link above for it

Sengoku Jidai 1.3.1 patch
urkki63
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by urkki63 »

Went to members area and tried to login there. It says the password is incorrect. Well it is not. What now?

Henry
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

log a support ticket and or re check your password

http://samelogin.slitherine.com/Account ... urnUrl=%2F

but first try a different browser to download the file / patch, as it seems maybe your protection is stopping it, antivirus logs or firewall logs etc
urkki63
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by urkki63 »

Managed to login now but and went to downloads, clicked on patch 1.28 download an
no such file or directory
??!!

Henry
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

i can't even find the patch you're after tbh?
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (49.58 KiB) Viewed 5158 times
as all patches are comprehensive / inclusive, the latest one has them all in, not sure why you want 1.28 anyway?

or how to even find it, so staff support it your best option now, as i can't find it, only the latest one i'm sorry to say :cry:
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

after searching for it, i've found it, and yes it's a dead links, thanks for reporting
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (92.59 KiB) Viewed 5157 times
seems that one has been missed and not updated, as a new one is out anyway
urkki63
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by urkki63 »

I´m staring to feel unreal but where´s members downloads? 1.3 is fine if I could get to it.. I think I need a beer.

Henry
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

urkki63 wrote:I´m staring to feel unreal but where´s members downloads?
http://www.slitherine.com/members/
urkki63
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by urkki63 »

Thanks, Paul!

I´ve been there quite a few times already but the only SJ download links take me to patch 1.28 which is officially gone. Do I have to register the game again somewhere, yet another username, password, new e-mail account.. in fact I did try that but the error message insists `serial number already taken´or something. Well, yes of course it is, it´s been taken by my game.

I´m trying to update the game to be able to use your green terrain tiles. Turned out to be quite a bit harder than what I thought.. Perhaps I´m just being even more dense than usual. But then I updated my P&S without problems as soon as I got it.

Henry
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott »

Have you tried using the "Check for Update" button on the launcher?
Richard Bodley Scott

urkki63
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by urkki63 »

I had but only once so I tried again. The usual can´t download the file etc. But as I hit the back button it started downloading it all of a sudden (!?) and installed normally too. Mysterious stuff. But at least I´m now a proud owner of 3.1

Thank you all for your help,

Henry
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

urkki63 wrote: I´ve been there quite a few times already but the only SJ download links take me to patch 1.28 which is officially gone. Do I have to register the game again somewhere, yet another username, password, new e-mail account.. in fact I did try that but the error message insists `serial number already taken´or something. Well, yes of course it is, it´s been taken by my game.
I've checked your urkki63 account, and you don't have any game registered on this account. So you must have created another account and registered the game serial number in that account.
As the game is not registered under urkki63, you won't be able to access the download area for this game.
So, what you need to do is contact us at support[at]slitherine.co.uk with your order details (email address, game serial number or order reference number) so that we can see in which account you have registered the game.
We will then consolidate your accounts in to one, and the serial number will be registered in the account you which to use.

Return to “Tech Support”