Polaris Sector Star Wars Mod with New DLC

btbrown
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Polaris Sector Star Wars Mod with New DLC

Post by btbrown »

I just got the New Polaris Sector DLC and have tried to get the Star Wars mod to work. So far All the time I try to install the mod the game crashes back to the start Menu. Does the mod not work with the new DLC or am i not installing it correctly??
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Polaris Sector Star Wars Mod with New DLC

Post by zakblood »

morning and welcome to the forum, you've posted in the right place as only the mod maker can answer this, and say if it does or doesn't or will be compatible in the future etc
Firefox440
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2

Post by Firefox440 »

The old version was thought for the 1.05. Clearly it does not work for the 1.06 or the DLC. I have plans for release a new version for the DLC soon, it can be tomorrow or the next week, however soon, anyway, it will be a new version updated each few time with more units because I will add the First Order faction but I am making the new models and instead from to release the mod when they be made, I will release the mod and they will be added in a patch or several patchs, it is the best way.

For the record, I have not bought the DLC. I have enough with pay my hard-disks when they crash after to create 1276 different images from each model. :roll: Give thanks to Ufnv by help me with the code, he is a great master.
brucesim2003
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by brucesim2003 »

Your game 'review' on GoG is nothing but an advert for your mod. It doesn't review the game at all.
Firefox440

Post by Firefox440 »

brucesim2003 wrote:Your game 'review' on GoG is nothing but an advert for your mod. It doesn't review the game at all.
It was the intention and it was aproved by the GoG admin. Anyway it is clear how I like the game.

Return to “Modders Corner”