Pike&Shot vs Sengoku together?

Sengoku Jidai: Shadow of the Shogun is a turn-based tactical and strategic game set during this turbulent time; primarily focusing on the Japanese Warring States period and Japanese Invasion of Korea. Other armies from East Asia are also made available to simulate different conflicts across the region.
Nodosa
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Pike&Shot vs Sengoku together?

Post by Nodosa »

Hello everyone, i just want to say that despite P&S, and Field of Glory 2 being out, i still have to say that Sengoku Jidai is still my favorite out of the 3. But because the community is smaller, and there's less mods to play, i am starting to somewhat get bored after over 200 hours of gameplay. But i'v heard that it's possible to have factions from the P&S game brought over to the Sengoku, but i have not yet figured out how to do it after doing some light searches. If there's anyone who knows a guide on doing one or the other, please show me, because i would to play as some factions against others.

Cheers and thanks in advance.
ErissN6
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

Re: Pike&Shot vs Sengoku together?

Post by ErissN6 »

I would be same as you, if keys could be bind, SJ would be my prefered game among old P&S and new FoG2.
So, at now I sadly prefer FoG2 because I could bind keys, despite devs doesn't advert on this, and I'm waiting for SJ made in FoG2.
But maybe I would prefer to play to SJ (but would however buy SJ expansion of FoG2 even if they at last patch SJ for french keyboard).
KiwiWarlord
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A

Re: Pike&Shot vs Sengoku together?

Post by KiwiWarlord »

Nodosa wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:32 am Hello everyone, i just want to say that despite P&S, and Field of Glory 2 being out, i still have to say that Sengoku Jidai is still my favorite out of the 3. But because the community is smaller, and there's less mods to play, i am starting to somewhat get bored after over 200 hours of gameplay.
Do you play Multi Player games Nodosa ? That's where the enjoyment is and there are many regulars.
Join ahuyton's little team Event and met some of us.
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 32&t=91662

Return to “Sengoku Jidai: Shadow of the Shogun”