Multiplayer issues

Sengoku Jidai: Shadow of the Shogun is a turn-based tactical and strategic game set during this turbulent time; primarily focusing on the Japanese Warring States period and Japanese Invasion of Korea. Other armies from East Asia are also made available to simulate different conflicts across the region.
stegg88
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Multiplayer issues

Post by stegg88 »

Hi folks

So, I started finally playing this online. First game is going so far so good, no problems. They take a turn I take a turn, we send lovely messages, all is good.

My second game has just started but I have run into an issue, he accepted one of my challenges, we are at the deployment phase of the game and I deploy first. As soon as I deploy, I hit end turn and the game just uploads to server eternally.

Now, I thought this was a wifi issue, I then go try my game in progress, take my turn, upload to server, takes about 2 seconds. Done!

I try the game I am having problems with, and it does the same another three times.

Go to my original game, take another turn, no problemo.

My issues are with this one user, does this mean there is an issue on the others user end or something? If so, is there a way to fix it? I feel very rude when I have started a game and I cant even finish my turn nor can I inform this person it is a technical issue.
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Re: Multiplayer issues

Post by rbodleyscott »

stegg88 wrote:My issues are with this one user, does this mean there is an issue on the others user end or something? If so, is there a way to fix it? I feel very rude when I have started a game and I cant even finish my turn nor can I inform this person it is a technical issue.
Hard to say. These issues are usually temporary server hiccups, but in this case perhaps not.

I would suggest emailing support@slitherine.co.uk

You can try to contact you opponent by sending him a PM on this board - his username will be the same as the one in the game.
Richard Bodley Scott

stegg88

Re: Multiplayer issues

Post by stegg88 »

Thank you for your kind reply!

Well I woke up today, tried again and it worked. Must have been some sort of temporary bug. Sorry to have wasted your time. Seems to be zero issues now. Time to kill the imperialist scum hahaha....

Merry Christmas for when it comes! Hope you have a great day.

Return to “Sengoku Jidai: Shadow of the Shogun”