Raising armies in campaign

Sengoku Jidai: Shadow of the Shogun is a turn-based tactical and strategic game set during this turbulent time; primarily focusing on the Japanese Warring States period and Japanese Invasion of Korea. Other armies from East Asia are also made available to simulate different conflicts across the region.
wilber6150
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Raising armies in campaign

Post by wilber6150 »

Hi all, great game so far but I am having trouble trying to raise new armies in campaigns. I push the button it goes to the screen where the different troops are listed, but I cant seem to choose them, I mouse over them and try to click on them but nothing happens. Any help would be appreacited thanks.
Paul59
General - King Tiger
General - King Tiger

Re: Raising armies in campaign

Post by Paul59 »

If you have just started a campaign, you will not have any money available to raise any new armies. You can only do that at the start of the next campaign year when your tax revenues arrive.
Field of Glory II Scenario Designer - Age of Belisarius, Rise of Persia, Wolves at the Gate and Swifter than Eagles.

Field of Glory II Medieval Scenario Designer.

FOGII TT Mod Creator

Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach Tournament Scenario Designer.
Ohf
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: Raising armies in campaign

Post by Ohf »

You can however select "Player selection" instead of "Automatic" for your starting armies in the campaign prep screen.

Return to “Sengoku Jidai: Shadow of the Shogun”