Any Chance for a Historical Battles Scenario Expansion?

Sengoku Jidai: Shadow of the Shogun is a turn-based tactical and strategic game set during this turbulent time; primarily focusing on the Japanese Warring States period and Japanese Invasion of Korea. Other armies from East Asia are also made available to simulate different conflicts across the region.
Oxybeles
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Any Chance for a Historical Battles Scenario Expansion?

Post by Oxybeles »

While I appreciate the new campaigns and skirmish mode army availability, the lack of historical battle scenarios from both Gempei Kassen and Mandate of Heaven is disheartening.

Is there a possibility that a Historical Battles Scenario Expansion will be forthcoming?
jomni
Sengoku Jidai
Sengoku Jidai

Re: Any Chance for a Historical Battles Scenario Expansion?

Post by jomni »

If we can find reliable OOB then we may do it. So far Gempei battle info are pretty sketchy and leaves a lot to the imagination.

Let me know if you come across some good material.
Oxybeles
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Oxybeles »

I was hoping that you may have discovered a treasure trove of historical Asian military data....
LFDLM
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by LFDLM »

Maybe could you develop some typical scenarios inspired by History (night attack, attack of a little fortified town / castle, battle on the beach (Genko perdiod) etc. — all that we can not generate in skirmish) ?

Anyway, I bought the DLC released yesterday and I will buy all the next (I'm waiting for Mughal DLC...) :) Many thanks for your work ! SJ (and P&S) is a wonderful game !
mjrobertson
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by mjrobertson »

Just to add my voice that I'm much more interested in the scenarios than the campaign gameplay aspect.

Return to “Sengoku Jidai: Shadow of the Shogun”