Steam Keys for Sengoku Jidai

Sengoku Jidai: Shadow of the Shogun is a turn-based tactical and strategic game set during this turbulent time; primarily focusing on the Japanese Warring States period and Japanese Invasion of Korea. Other armies from East Asia are also made available to simulate different conflicts across the region.
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Steam Keys for Sengoku Jidai

Post by AlbertoC »

Hi all,

If you have bought Sengoku Jidai on our store you will have a serial.

This serial is exactly the same serial you will need to redeem the game on Steam. To redeem the game in Steam, you first need to open Steam

Once you then have Steam open, you can click "Add a game" in the bottom left of the Steam client. Then in the menu which appears select "Activate a product in Steam”. You then need to click next, accept the agreement, but then you will be asked for a key. Enter the key you have been provided, in the format XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX including the hyphens. Then the game will be added to your Steam account and it will begin to download.

We've tested it thoroughly but as always when new software hits the shelf, there can be issues so if something goes wrong let us know and we'll get fixing it ASAP.

Thanks again for your support

Alberto
Daroc
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Steam Keys for Sengoku Jidai

Post by Daroc »

Hi,

Had no problem registering the game on steam but - I cannot register the serial on this site for my ID.

Did a copy cdkey from the steam launcher. Entered this and selected the collectors ed and it came back invalid.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

try again but type it in manually, as you may have added am extra space by mistake
Daroc

Post by Daroc »

Hi,

Not the answer - invalid serial number.

Besides this when merged accounts lost most of my games with Matrix/Slitherine.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

Just contact support[at]slitherine.co.uk with your order details (order reference number or/and email address used when placed the order) and they will provide you with more help...

good luck as i don't have the access to check or fix it for you
Grubwurm

Post by Grubwurm »

Thank you - ticket submitted
cothyso
NewRoSoft
NewRoSoft

Post by cothyso »

I also have a problem with my Sengoku Jidai: Shadow of the Shogun Collectors Edition activated on Steam using a Steam key, yet appearing in my Slitherine/Matrix unified account as the simple Sengoku Jidai: Shadow of the Shogun product, and not the Collectors Edition one.

Can you help me with this, please?

Thank you!
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott »

cothyso wrote:I also have a problem with my Sengoku Jidai: Shadow of the Shogun Collectors Edition activated on Steam using a Steam key, yet appearing in my Slitherine/Matrix unified account as the simple Sengoku Jidai: Shadow of the Shogun product, and not the Collectors Edition one.

Can you help me with this, please?

Thank you!
Dan, I would suggest emailing support@slitherine.co.uk

Cheers,

Richard
Richard Bodley Scott

Return to “Sengoku Jidai: Shadow of the Shogun”