Access to Lore on Cards

Last Days of Old Earth is a turn-based strategy game set on a dying world and featuring tense tactical battles between two vastly different armies.
infinitywaltz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Access to Lore on Cards

Post by infinitywaltz »

Is there a way to display the story/lore for each card? I just beat the first campaign mission and want to re-read the information about the new cards I unlocked, but I can't figure out how.
AurochJake
Auroch Digital
Auroch Digital

Re: Access to Lore on Cards

Post by AurochJake »

infinitywaltz wrote:Is there a way to display the story/lore for each card? I just beat the first campaign mission and want to re-read the information about the new cards I unlocked, but I can't figure out how.
The only way to see this text at the moment is to beat a Campaign level for the first time. However, if you are after the text from the Level 1 cards, I will post them below

***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS***

Spear Sister Trackers - Lightly armoured skilled hunters, the Spear Sister Trackers are fast and agile. Moving without the restriction of Supply, they are able to scout quickly ahead, their Tracking ability bringing enemy threats to light.

Blood Pledged Rifle Clade
- As killing is viewed as truly abhorrent by the Skywatchers, in times of war some members of the Clan take the Blood Pledge to absolve themselves of what they know must come next. This ritual tends to strengthen their resolve, making them formidable and determined fighters.

Sister Naphi
- Although young, Sister Naphi has quickly proven herself as a leader. She possesses an almost uncanny understanding of battle situations, enabling her to strike quickly at her enemies but also extract herself from dangerous situations, should the need arise.

Sister Jasaw
- Jasaw has proven herself many times as a hunter without reproach. Her keen eye and steady hand have helped ensure the Clan's survival many times over. Even the great Wyrms of the wastes slink softly when she is on the hunt.

Return to “Last Days of Old Earth”