Last Days of Old Earth is released in Steam Early Access!

Last Days of Old Earth is a turn-based strategy game set on a dying world and featuring tense tactical battles between two vastly different armies.
Daniele
Slitherine
Slitherine

Last Days of Old Earth is released in Steam Early Access!

Post by Daniele »

The countdown is over: our planet is freezing to death. Humans and Automata are now competing to rule over the frozen wasteland of a formerly flourishing world!

Today you have the chance to fight for survival as Last Days of Old Earth is entering Steam Early Access!

Set in an icy, post-apocalyptic world, Last Days of Old Earth mixes elements of strategy and card-driven games in a unique way. At this stage the game offers both a single player Skirmish mode and online multiplayer.

And, to help newcomers to jump into the game in no time, in-game tutorials have been created alongsidea growing official wiki of the game, powered by Gamepedia!

But the launch on Early Access is only the beginning of the journey for Last Days of Old Earth. Developer Auroch Digital has already planned a set of major updates that will bring even more variety into the game!

And if you are eager to see some action, don’t miss our Twitch Stream tonight (March 3, 20.00 CEST)! We are going to show players the current version of the game on our official Twitch channel!

Get more information about the game from its official product page

friendlysnail
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Re: Last Days of Old Earth is released in Steam Early Access

Post by friendlysnail »

Its really great thing for me!! some gamers say it is resembling with Civilization or Age of Wonders but on my initial stage of playing I cant say its true.. Some time has left since the game has been released? What are your opinions, guys?? what distinctive features you can mark??

Return to “Last Days of Old Earth”