Last Days of Old Earth opens for Beta applications!

Last Days of Old Earth is a turn-based strategy game set on a dying world and featuring tense tactical battles between two vastly different armies.
Daniele
Slitherine
Slitherine

Last Days of Old Earth opens for Beta applications!

Post by Daniele »

Your days are numbered... are you ready to survive against all odds?

In Last Days of Old Earth you're challenged to lead two powerful factions across the bitterly cold husk that is our planet, struggling against a harsh landscape devastated by the radical climate change brought about by a dying sun.

The game launches on Steam Early Access in February 2016, and will be fully playable on this date! Before that though, we're asking you to help us to make a great game even better, as part of our exclusive beta.

By applying for the beta here you'll have the chance to contribute to, and be a part of, the direction of this exciting new title.

Please note: though the Early Access will be available through Steam, for the Beta you need to subscribe directly from the dedicated beta area on the Slitherine Site.

Bubblebox
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Re: Last Days of Old Earth opens for Beta applications!

Post by Bubblebox »

Trying to sign up after watching the stream but it keeps saying 'Hacking attempt' under the green banner after I confirm all of the details. Any other having this problem, or have any ideas?
Shards
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Shards »

Have to say I've never seen that! I'll take a look in the office tomorrow morning to see..
Eizo
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by Eizo »

Dear Eizo ,

Welcome to the Beta Test for Last Days of Old Earth! We are very excited to hear what you think of it!

"Please post all feedback on the private beta forum here: betaforuminternetaddress

Ok, I click on the link and find:
Information

You are not authorised to read this forum.

Well...
Shards
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Shards »

Bobbins, that's my fault, fixing now!

edit: Should be fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Shards
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Shards »

Bubblebox wrote:Trying to sign up after watching the stream but it keeps saying 'Hacking attempt' under the green banner after I confirm all of the details. Any other having this problem, or have any ideas?
Hi Bubblebox, is it this page: http://www.slitherine.com/beta_test/las ... ldearth_pc that you're getting the error on?
friendlysnail
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by friendlysnail »

I played it on my phone and I like it. So I would like to look on beta version)
AurochJake
Auroch Digital
Auroch Digital

Post by AurochJake »

friendlysnail wrote:I played it on my phone and I like it. So I would like to look on beta version)

You played it on your phone? The game isn't available on mobile, how did you manage this?

Return to “Last Days of Old Earth”