Developments?

DS: Upcoming Roman turn based strategy game for the Nintendo handheld!

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Surtur
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Surtur »

I am really waiting for this game, saw some (official?) screens on one the the online stores on the web. It looks awsome :)

I hope that it will be released soon
scarfacetarraff
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by scarfacetarraff »

Surtur wrote:I am really waiting for this game, saw some (official?) screens on one the the online stores on the web. It looks awsome :)

I hope that it will be released soon
Me too, but it's beginning to seem like vaporware. :(
"Hasta la victoria siempre!"
Legion (Mac/iPad), Spartan (Mac), GoT (Mac), Legion Arena (Mac), CEaW (Mac/DS), CNaW (Mac), HGE: Rome (DS), Egypt: EaE (iPad), FoG (Mac), Battle Academy (Mac/iPad), Unity of Command (Mac), CTGW (iPad)
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

It's all in Black Bean's hands. This is the last game we are not self publishing, so it's up to the publisher to deal with submissions and release dates.

From now on it's all in our hands :)
scarfacetarraff

iainmcneil wrote:It's all in Black Bean's hands. This is the last game we are not self publishing, so it's up to the publisher to deal with submissions and release dates.
Who is this "Black Bean" person you speak of? I shall destroy him, and all memory of his kind. :wink:
iainmcneil wrote:From now on it's all in our hands :)
w00t! w00t!
Legion (Mac/iPad), Spartan (Mac), GoT (Mac), Legion Arena (Mac), CEaW (Mac/DS), CNaW (Mac), HGE: Rome (DS), Egypt: EaE (iPad), FoG (Mac), Battle Academy (Mac/iPad), Unity of Command (Mac), CTGW (iPad)
scarfacetarraff

Just the compulsory November post here. Looking forward to some news from Black Bean on this one.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

It's all in their hands now. They're the ones who'll be doing any oficial announcements.
scarfacetarraff

iainmcneil wrote:It's all in their hands now. They're the ones who'll be doing any oficial announcements.
Oh, I've already begun harassing them. :wink:

On another note, I finally picked up CEaW for my iMac. w00t! W00t!

Any discussion w/ Freeverse about Napoleon on the Mac?

Return to “HISTORY™ Great Empires: Rome”