Tutorial : can't build Scout ship

Polaris Sector is a sci-fi 4X game that offers exciting exploration, detailed resource management, unique research mechanics and intense tactical combat.
Hadral
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Tutorial : can't build Scout ship

Post by Hadral »

During the tutorial, game asks to build a Scout ship. But it seems I can't do it, because "lacking required production facilities" !

Is it a bug ?
Ufnv
SoftWarWare
SoftWarWare

Re: Tutorial : can't build Scout ship

Post by Ufnv »

Hadral wrote:During the tutorial, game asks to build a Scout ship. But it seems I can't do it, because "lacking required production facilities" !

Is it a bug ?
Hi!

It looks like a bug introduced with the recent patch. It does so when you first start a new game for Lumens, then switch to the Tutorial.
Try quitting the game, loading it again and starting the Tutorial - it will start working.

Alternatively you can start a new game for any race but Lumens and then start the Tutorial.
Hadral

Re: Tutorial : can't build Scout ship

Post by Hadral »

Ufnv wrote:
Hadral wrote:During the tutorial, game asks to build a Scout ship. But it seems I can't do it, because "lacking required production facilities" !

Is it a bug ?
Hi!

It looks like a bug introduced with the recent patch. It does so when you first start a new game for Lumens, then switch to the Tutorial.
Try quitting the game, loading it again and starting the Tutorial - it will start working.

Alternatively you can start a new game for any race but Lumens and then start the Tutorial.
The trick worked, I was able to complete the tutorial, thank you !

Return to “Polaris Sector”