Pirates at my doorstep

Polaris Sector is a sci-fi 4X game that offers exciting exploration, detailed resource management, unique research mechanics and intense tactical combat.
oninowon
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Pirates at my doorstep

Post by oninowon »

Pirates have appeared in my sector of space. At this time, I've colonized 9 planets but have only 1 scout ship and I recently produced a Strike Corvette. Unfortunately this will do diddly squat against a fleet of "many" ships. Strangely though, the pirates have demanded nothing. It has just been going back and forth between two of my outlying colonized planets (2 of the most recent colonized planets). Not sure what to make of this and suggestions as to how to approach this latest development.

I'm playing on EASY and have been mostly hands off everything except towards scouting and the decision to colonize (although the task is automated). I have not tried to manipulate the tech mechanic of the game.

Should I just ignore the pirates since they have not done anything except to go back and forth between my 2 colonies? Send my lone Strike Corvette and make contact?
Ufnv
SoftWarWare
SoftWarWare

Re: Pirates at my doorstep

Post by Ufnv »

oninowon wrote:Should I just ignore the pirates since they have not done anything except to go back and forth between my 2 colonies? Send my lone Strike Corvette and make contact?
Better ignore them for now.

Return to “Polaris Sector”