Graph Label Question

Polaris Sector is a sci-fi 4X game that offers exciting exploration, detailed resource management, unique research mechanics and intense tactical combat.
solops
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Graph Label Question

Post by solops »

One of the curves in the graph section is labeled "Number of Fleets". Is this right? Is it the number of fleets (groups of ships) or is it the number of individual ships? If it is actually the number of ships you might want to edit this in the next patch.
Ufnv
SoftWarWare
SoftWarWare

Re: Graph Label Question

Post by Ufnv »

solops wrote:One of the curves in the graph section is labeled "Number of Fleets". Is this right? Is it the number of fleets (groups of ships) or is it the number of individual ships? If it is actually the number of ships you might want to edit this in the next patch.
No, that's the number of fleets, not ships. Maybe the best solution is to change to something like "fleet tonnage"
solops
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Re: Graph Label Question

Post by solops »

Maybe. I think you should change something about it. I do not find the number of fleets to be very useful information. One race could have 50 fleets each with 2 ships while another might have 20 fleets of 20 ships. The number of fleets is not very useful in such a situation. And this does not account for ship size, which is sort of OK. I think your idea of tonnage is good, or just the number of ships or both.

Return to “Polaris Sector”