Troop transport can't unload troops.

Polaris Sector is a sci-fi 4X game that offers exciting exploration, detailed resource management, unique research mechanics and intense tactical combat.
longheart
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Troop transport can't unload troops.

Post by longheart »

I can't attach my save game since it is bigger than 2 megabytes, so you'll have to trust me with this, or give me another place where I can send a file that is 3.4 megs in size.

I have examined the troop transport, which has tanks and bombers, trying to drop the troops on a planet belonging to an empire I am at war with. It is a desert planet. I get no option of any kind to start an invasion.
Picture of transport with problem.
Picture of transport with problem.
Clipboard 1.jpg (63.72 KiB) Viewed 2164 times
Evil empire's planets at troop transport location.
Evil empire's planets at troop transport location.
Clipboard 2.jpg (67.78 KiB) Viewed 2164 times
Ufnv
SoftWarWare
SoftWarWare

Re: Troop transport can't unload troops.

Post by Ufnv »

You can send it directly to me - ufnv@mail.ru

I suspect the stealth module can be the cause, but need to check the save.
Jades
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by Jades »

longheart wrote:I can't attach my save game since it is bigger than 2 megabytes, so you'll have to trust me with this, or give me another place where I can send a file that is 3.4 megs in size.
Looking at your screenshot there seems to be one or more fighters located at the lambda Cancer system as well as your transport. I can't quite make it out but it looks a bit like a Gavaken design, try selecting it. If it is an enemy fighter it may be the reason your troops aren't dropping and your possible solution is that destroyer at Acubens.
longheart
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by longheart »

You are correct. There appears to be a bunch of enemy fighters in the system. I'd better leave before they decide my ship looks better exploding.

You are also correct - every destroyer I have these days has at least 1 boson gun. These fighters will be easy to squish with the destroyer at Acubens.

There is a reason my troop transports are 100% stealth. That reason has to do with this situation. >.>

Return to “Polaris Sector”