Polaris Sector is out!

Polaris Sector is a sci-fi 4X game that offers exciting exploration, detailed resource management, unique research mechanics and intense tactical combat.
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Polaris Sector is out!

Post by AlbertoC »

Vanguard cruisers, plot interception routes for enemy frigates! Beta and Gamma wing squadrons to Phalanx formation! Point-defence corvettes, screen their bombers! Hit them hard boys!

Polaris Sector brings new life to the 4x genre, allowing you to expand your empire in the dark vastness of space by sly and Machiavellian means. And if devious scheming isn’t enough, vanquish your enemy on the battlefield by turning his fleets into space dust!

Featuring deep tactical battles in which maneuvering actually matters and an enormous galaxy of over 900 stars, Polaris Sector is a game like no others.
Make use of the incredibly vast research tree or the innovative espionage system to gain an edge over the other races. Completely customize your ships to exploit the enemy’s weaknesses and conquer the sector!

And on top of this, Polaris Sector will be sold at a 10% discount for a week following the release! Don’t miss this opportunity and warp into the sector!

Last but not least, don't miss the exciting Twitch Stream this Thursday on our official Twitch channel!
Firefox440
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2

Re: Polaris Sector is out!

Post by Firefox440 »

Great! I have pursached it now and I am downloading it. Thanks. Just for the record and a funny point, I do not remember a faster download like this, ever, from a game here. 5.6mb/s, I suppose than there are not too people downloading it. :D
SilasOfBorg
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by SilasOfBorg »

Very quick download for me too, probably 4 or 5 MB/s consistently. Quite happy with that. :)
Tac2i
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Post by Tac2i »

I have downloaded the game. What is the file PolarisSector-SetupRelease-v102.2 with no file extension? Apple install file?
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

no it's a 3 part install, so just install from this
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (23.01 KiB) Viewed 4370 times
the file called application is the install file, with the other 2 files being follow on's for the installer, as the file is so big, a one part file would be pointless, so is split into equal parts for ease of use i'd guess
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

The file is too big for most operating systems so has to be split. The 2nd part is just data. Unzip them both to a folder and then run the exe. It wont work if you run the exe from inside the zip file.

The downloads are all via the Amazon cloud so there should never be an issue with the server but sometimes there are issues with nodes between you and the server. Today seems like a good day!
vyshka
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by vyshka »

Was the twitch stream really short, or has it not started yet?

E: never mind, can't read. It is on Thursday
Dylucke
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by Dylucke »

And it's amazing ! i mean koala's in space ? best thing ever ! :)

Return to “Polaris Sector”