Polaris Sector technology site is now live!

Polaris Sector is a sci-fi 4X game that offers exciting exploration, detailed resource management, unique research mechanics and intense tactical combat.
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Polaris Sector technology site is now live!

Post by AlbertoC »

As announced a few days ago, we have prepared a brand new section for the Polaris Sector site completely focused on technology, and it’s now live!

Given how complex and deep the research system in Polaris Sector is, we’ve thought it’d be handy for the players to have an online guide, and this site contains everything you need to know. All technologies are there, you can sort them by category and subcategory and easily browse through them. It’s the perfect tool to find out what technologies you need to discover in order to reach the goals you’ve set and to plan your research efficiently!

You can visit the technology site here!

The developers are extremely focused on continuingly improving your Polaris Sector experience, and the game will be constantly enhanced and supported. Stay tuned, for this is just the beginning of our interstellar journey!
oninowon
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: Polaris Sector technology site is now live!

Post by oninowon »

Skimmed through the tech site. Thank you for setting such a site up!
JosEPhII
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by JosEPhII »

The developers are extremely focused on continuingly improving your Polaris Sector experience, and the game will be constantly enhanced and supported. Stay tuned, for this is just the beginning of our interstellar journey!

AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Unfortunately this seem to Not be the case. The game with patch 1.05b is still broken and buggy. It's been a year now and no fixes for the bugs that suck the Fun out of what could be a good game. Now I feel stupid for buying this game a week ago. I think I wasted $40 on an unsupported unfinished game. Slitherine has lost my trust if this is truly the case. I've never had this kind of problem with Matrix games though.
steveuk
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by steveuk »

JosEPhII wrote:

AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Unfortunately this seem to Not be the case. The game with patch 1.05b is still broken and buggy. It's been a year now and no fixes for the bugs that suck the Fun out of what could be a good game. Now I feel stupid for buying this game a week ago. I think I wasted $40 on an unsupported unfinished game. Slitherine has lost my trust if this is truly the case. I've never had this kind of problem with Matrix games though.
Yes, the promised large update seems to be taking forever. Some form of notification would be nice as to the current state of this game.
Tulipan
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by Tulipan »

I think that the update will come out soon. Some Russian whisperings tell that the DEV has finished it.

Return to “Polaris Sector”