Britannicus, a Legion Arena Mod

PC/MAC : A belnd of role playing game and RTS following the story of the mighty Roman Empire.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Aleksandr
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Re: Britannicus, a Legion Arena Mod

Post by Aleksandr »

possum wrote:Ah, thank you, thank you.

They're going to hate us for all this necro :)
I don't think so... :P
After all, it's better if my reaction is not only in the "Finla Composition" thread, but also here, where it belongs to.
Btw, years ago you've started a Carthago mod, didn't ya? What's the result, you've abandoned the work?
Redpossum
Brigadier-General - 8.8 cm Pak 43/41

Post by Redpossum »

Yeah, that project died for lack of enthusiasm. I realized while creating the third group of 4 scenarios that I'd painted myself into a corner.

If I ever take that up again, I'll need to go back to the drawing board and re-do my outline.
Aleksandr

Post by Aleksandr »

Sad...
Part of the problem is that LA is so old and the community is made of me, you, pgeerkens and Iain, whom we've had pulled in. :-D
But otoh, once I'll find a strength and time to mod, I'll definitely perpetrate something. It's just like my Panzer General campaigns - I'll do them even there won't be anyone to play them, just for the fun of designing them. 8)
Redpossum

Post by Redpossum »

Aleksandr wrote:Sad...
Part of the problem is that LA is so old and the community is made of me, you, pgeerkens and Iain, whom we've had pulled in. :-D
But otoh, once I'll find a strength and time to mod, I'll definitely perpetrate something. It's just like my Panzer General campaigns - I'll do them even there won't be anyone to play them, just for the fun of designing them. 8)
Well, hang in there and don't give up!

Unfortunately, my RL situation, in terms of employment and finances, has become so grim that it doesn't leave me with much by way of energy and inspiration. Hopefully, things will improve soon, but...the US economy is actually in far worse condition than what they tell you on the news. If you have a look at shadowstats, you'll see what I mean.
Aleksandr

Post by Aleksandr »

possum wrote:
Aleksandr wrote:Sad...
Well, hang in there and don't give up!

Unfortunately, my RL situation, in terms of employment and finances, has become so grim that it doesn't leave me with much by way of energy and inspiration. Hopefully, things will improve soon, but...the US economy is actually in far worse condition than what they tell you on the news. If you have a look at shadowstats, you'll see what I mean.
Yes, I really know how hard these times are. I already visited your blog, interesting read.
I know about the situation in US. I was part of a conservative moement in our country, and I fought that we don't fall into misery. But my compatriots have chosen otherwise, and I gave up the fight.
flummox
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by flummox »

So, 12 years later. Is this mod still available? I am doing a play through of Legion Arena, and after doing the Mithras one I would like to do this one. The current download link is dead.
Redpossum

Post by Redpossum »

Flummox -

Sadly, no. In all the moving about and such, I lost my old archives, and I no longer have a copy of this mod.

Return to “Legion Arena & CoM”