Cult of Mithras Expansion Campaign Not Starting

PC/MAC : A belnd of role playing game and RTS following the story of the mighty Roman Empire.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

timconkcaesar
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Cult of Mithras Expansion Campaign Not Starting

Post by timconkcaesar »

I'm having a few problems with my recent purchase of Legion Arena's Cult of Mithras expansion. I registered my copy of CoM and it has by all indications installed correctly: the LA shortcuts/icons have been replaced by CoM shortcuts/icons; the start menu that appears once those shortcuts are clicked is the CoM one with Slitherine advertisements in the left half; the loading menu that follows the intro video is for CoM (blue with legionaries in the background walking away from the camera), and the Save/Load Menu has "Default Mithras Army" both 1 and 2. The issue is that I can't seem to initiate the CoM campaign. I read on-line the CoM campaign begins where the Roman campaign ends but I've played through the Roman campaign twice (and the Celt campaign once, not to mention the Latin tutorial a few times). I uninstalled and reinstalled LA and CoM after the first Roman play-through failed to begin the expansion. My copy of LA is in commercial disc form and I've installed update v1.0101b.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Cult of Mithras Expansion Campaign Not Starting

Post by IainMcNeil »

We tried to repeat it here and it looks fine as far as we could test. We could start a new Celtic or Roman campaign with Mithras units. We cant test how the bolt on to the original game works as we have no saves to check with. I'm not sure what to suggest really. It's a very old game now. :(
timconkcaesar

Post by timconkcaesar »

I wish I had known that you're supposed to be able to start a new Celtic or Roman campaign with Mithras units. That way I would have known I had a problem sooner. Thank you for your effort. :)
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

So are you able to start a new game or not? If not let support know and we'll work out how to refund you.

Return to “Legion Arena & CoM”