Options menu

PC/MAC : A belnd of role playing game and RTS following the story of the mighty Roman Empire.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Kissaki
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Options menu

Post by Kissaki »

Keeping it brief, I have two questions regarding the options menu:

1. Below the Arcade option, there is a slider, by default set to 1.00. The options menu does not say what this slider does, however, nor is it mentioned in the manual. I suspect I might find out by trial and error, but haven't got around to it yet.

2. The manual says there's a "Design" option in the options menu, but I can't seem to find it. Was this an intended feature that was cut later on?

Thanks! :)
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

Odd that it isn't labelled. I would take a guess that it is the gamespeed slider. Perhaps the scroll speed. I don't actually have Arena installed atm!

There is a sticky at the top of this forum for scenario design, which should have all the details if you want to have a crack at building your own battles.

Cheers

Pip
Kissaki

Post by Kissaki »

I checked, it's the speed slider alright. :)

As for designing scenarios, I've briefly read through the sticky, but I was just wondering because of what the manual said. There are other vestiges in the manual, too, such as the save and load deployment buttons, which I imagine were ommitted when the auto-saving of deployment rendered them redundant.

My questions, then, were more out of curiosity than actual troubleshooting. My only real complaint with the game is that the Roman campaign ends with the battle of Phillippi. It's not like I expected the game to last until the fall of Constantinople in 1453, mind you, but I had hoped to participate in the war between Octavian and Mark Anthony, and then some. But I guess we'll see what I can manage with designing a few scenarios of my own. :)
azia1
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Options menu

Post by azia1 »

Thank you...

Return to “Legion Arena & CoM”