Heroes of Stalingrad?

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
Adraeth
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Heroes of Stalingrad?

Post by Adraeth »

Considering the crowdfunding campaign for the tabletop version of Heroes of Stalingrad (ending in 2 days or so) ... it would be possible to see a future Heroes of Normandie DLC about Heroes of Stalingrad?

T(h)anks in advance
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Heroes of Stalingrad?

Post by zakblood »

would be nice, but also have no idea if it will or won't be either
Adraeth

Post by Adraeth »

ohh sorry i just saw i doubled a thread with the same subject (stalingrad), my fault.
Dusty27
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Dusty27 »

I would love to see some Heroes of Stalingrad Content. The base game Heroes of Normandie could really use some DLC to balance the factions out some. The variety is really thin compared to the cardboard version. It's like someone up and just turned off the development tap as soon as the 21st panzer division hit.

Here hoping there is more instore for the game.
Cataphract88
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by Cataphract88 »

Dusty27 wrote:I would love to see some Heroes of Stalingrad Content. The base game Heroes of Normandie could really use some DLC to balance the factions out some. The variety is really thin compared to the cardboard version. It's like someone up and just turned off the development tap as soon as the 21st panzer division hit.

Here hoping there is more instore for the game.
+1

I wouldn't buy a HoS PC version (should such a thing ever be released) because of this reason. :evil:
Richard
WayneCW
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by WayneCW »

This can’t be serious. There is tons of HON product and they haven’t supported s###. What makes you think they have any plans to support HOS? Ha.
Last edited by zakblood on Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited out wrods
WayneCW

Post by WayneCW »

This can’t be serious. There is tons of HON product and they haven’t supported s###. What makes you think they have any plans to support HOS? Ha.
Last edited by zakblood on Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited out words
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

your replies will be answered asap, please refrain from using profanities or i will have to ban your account, as i've so far removed and edited almost every post you have done so far

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”