Saving progress

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
PoDuHa
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Saving progress

Post by PoDuHa »

How can I save my progress??
When I change player all my progress is lost (when i change it back).
Maybe there is some file in game folder which is responsible for saving progress and I can save this file and/or rewrite it??
PoDuHa

Re: Saving progress

Post by PoDuHa »

Do devs answer questions here???
Tamas
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Tamas »

Progress is tied to player profile, so no, you cannot carry it over.
PoDuHa

Post by PoDuHa »

Tamas wrote:Progress is tied to player profile, so no, you cannot carry it over.
I'm not caring it over!
I just change player from mine to another one, then I back to my player profile and all my progress is GONE
WHAT SHOULD I DO TO NOT TO LOSE MY PROGRESS?
I've registered the game here. I've created account. What is wrong???
Einulf171

Post by Einulf171 »

I would also like an answer to the OPs question, as I have the exact same issue. My progress will not sync from one PC to another. Switching player and then switching back to the original user results in losing all progress. What is going on? How am I supposed to to actually save my progress and be able to have that progress on another pc? Is there a save file locally that I can backup?

I should probably also mention that when I attempt to check the leader boards in game, I am told that I must first login, even though already it shows me as logged in. I have no way of checking leader boards as a result.

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”