Simple fixes desired in 1.70

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
Dusty27
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Simple fixes desired in 1.70

Post by Dusty27 »

First off thank you Slitherine for patch 1.60!

I would like to compile a thread of simple fixes to the game that are not major features but would considerably add value to the game.

#1 Commonwealth Units being selectable in Multiplayer to balance the game.

#2 Add the Pak 40 into multiplayer. Not sure why it got left out.

#3 Add the ablity to fire APC rounds. You can buy them but you can't fire them for some reason. (I think that was an item that was missed when the german DLC went out the door).

#4 Have it such that new patches don't delete and or lose custom scenarios we have built.

Anyone else have small items that where not addressed in 1.60 that are simpler items to tackle and not full on new features of the game that they would like to see addressed?
Dusty27
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Simple fixes desired in 1.70

Post by Dusty27 »

#5 The ability to do structural damage to buildings when an infantry unit just so happens to take up the designated spot/square for doing structural damage.
Cataphract88
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Re: Simple fixes desired in 1.70

Post by Cataphract88 »

A big improvement would be that you don't have to restore your DLC purchases with every update - currently I am unable to restore the 21st Panzer DLC (reported in the Tech Forum).

I do not own another single game where you have to do this! :evil:
Richard

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”