Graphics quality in the configuration screen

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
FroBodine
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Graphics quality in the configuration screen

Post by FroBodine »

What does graphics quality level 6, 7 and 8 mean? These three selections are after the "Fantastic" selection.

Are these better than fantastic? What is different about these three quality levels, please?
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Graphics quality in the configuration screen

Post by zakblood »

also no idea on this, maybe and i say maybe it's a site installer part and not a pure gaming one, as it alters nothing i can see on the last few settings anyway
visualrob
Heroes of Normandie
Heroes of Normandie

Re: Graphics quality in the configuration screen

Post by visualrob »

Hi, FroBodine!

Those configuration settings are not used by our game (the quality selection is done in-game, in the OPTIONS section. If you have a good PC, it should have no problem at the maximum level).
I agree it's confusing to leave that selection there, but it's the standard Unity configuration screen and it's not customizable, unfortunately.

"So why don't you avoid showing that window entirely, then?", you may ask. Because that window allows you to select the screen resolution. And on some (rare) PCs we are not able to deduce the correct one, apparently. (We had a couple of bad reviews on Steam for this reason alone: "this game does not work at all! I move the mouse pointer but I can't select anything!". It was always a wrong default resolution problem. So we introduced the Unity resolution selector window.)

I don't like that window either, but I have to admit it the most reasonable compromise. :(

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”