Lots of spelling and grammar errors

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
FroBodine
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Lots of spelling and grammar errors

Post by FroBodine »

I am enjoying this game so far (just bought it last night), but I'm pretty surprised at the amount of bad grammar and spelling errors so far, and I'm just in the tutorials.

As long as this game has been out, and with all the updates, I would have thought these silly errors would have been caught and fixed by now.

If you'd like, I can start making a list. But, if you don't care then oh well. I just think grammar and spelling errors reflect rather poorly on a game, especially with Slitherine having an English speaking testing team.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Lots of spelling and grammar errors

Post by zakblood »

if you mean french used by a french character, it's part of the game, and not an error, if it's something else, post a picture and let the developers explain, as most are in with the game and by design
visualrob
Heroes of Normandie
Heroes of Normandie

Re: Lots of spelling and grammar errors

Post by visualrob »

Hi, FroBodine!

The new version is out: if you want, this is the time to proofread our texts!
We're very grateful for any mistake you can report.

If you find many issues, let me know and I'll set up something with a system like crowdin, to keep things simple.

Thank you again for your help,
Roberto

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”