A snapshot of our development progress!

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
visualrob
Heroes of Normandie
Heroes of Normandie

A snapshot of our development progress!

Post by visualrob »

Hi, guys!

Sometimes when you point out something I end up saying: "I'll put this on our list". Does this list actually exist or is it only a figure of speech? It's real!

Since you're all helping so much with bug reporting and suggestions, I'd like to share with you a part of that list - these are the issues that we must solve for 1.51 (due next week), Panzergrenadiers (hopefully together with 1.51) and 1.52 (tbd).

Ideally, if you like this sneak peek at our internal development progress, I would like to continue updating it.

Of course, if you think I missed some important issue, please let me know!

Roberto

PS: Starting from tomorrow and until Monday (8th), I''m going to be much less active, though I'm still going to keep an eye on this forum from time to time. Simone is going to replace me with the development and assistance if you have issues.
CptAlatriste
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Re: A snapshot of our development progress!

Post by CptAlatriste »

Riles grenade need a GARAND RIFLES (Hereos have A Submachinegun) The Ranger one a BAR!!!
Grenade inside a House work, fine will be when we can throw a grenade outside a house.
What you write about grenade is RIGHT!
Transport a unit will be very very important.
Skyarrow
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Re: A snapshot of our development progress!

Post by Skyarrow »

CptAlatriste wrote:Riles grenade need a GARAND RIFLES (Hereos have A Submachinegun) The Ranger one a BAR!!!
I agree, but in the rules board game all units can use rifle grenades, you speack support team or bar units (the same thing) but there are one BAR for 4 soldiers, i think it's too difficult to say this unit can use and this not. Heroes are heroes, would you try to say that chuck norris could not throw a rifle grenade so far as a rifle garand? :P It's the Hollywood side want by devil pig game and a lot of people member at this idea and I'm the first^^.

In medium priority 1.52 i see:
"Can heroes with a 4 square limited range throw a rifle grenade at 7 squares? Ask devils pig games."

You can ask but the answer is use the weapon range indicated, 7 for rifle grenade, 4 for a panzerfaust. We can ask the same thing for fire team lol why a unit which has a range of 7 can't throw a panzerfaust at 7 squares :P . The 4 range heroes and officers represent the limited reach of a luger or a thompson in general.

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”