New DLC 21PZ

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
Skyarrow
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

New DLC 21PZ

Post by Skyarrow »

Hello!

I can't wait, How many time to out the next DLC? :D

This week? :P
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: New DLC 21PZ

Post by zakblood »

no announcements as yet, so unknown i'm sorry to say
Skyarrow
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Skyarrow »

I hope it will quickly go out!
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

your not the only one :roll: :wink:
Skyarrow
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Skyarrow »

Do you know the contents details or you have the same information as us?
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

i didn't even know it was coming out until a few days a go, so know same as you tbh
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by AlbertoC »

There will be more information soon :)
Skyarrow
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Skyarrow »

Very happy to play this new DLC! :D

My initial remarks:
1)It 's posible to buy "heroic" option with panzergrenadiere, panzergruppe and others punchboards or he have the "panzeraufklarung" color and like rangers options it's just for panzeraufklarung punchboard not all the division or amy.
2) It's not possible to buy heroic option on the first box of panzeraufklarung punchboard, which give a reco bonus. The bonus can be obtain just with a unit but in the game you can buy an option here (heroic) just you can't obtain the reco bonus same thing if it was an order... exemple wittman punchboard if you know.
3) Vehicules can use heroic not infantery, it's a problem^^. I try with the panzeraufklarung punchboard not all. i can say, it's just aufklarung infantery, it work for others.
4) New HQ have hardboiled in my test game lol, but just one part of army can use the bonus.
5)There is an accuracy on the stug42g howitzer characteristics it's 4/4/2 (grey color) and not 3/2/X (blue color it's US 60mm mortar characteristics).
6) Panzershreck unit in 21 panzergrenadiere punchboard have the same skin that the new "shelling" officer.
7) The new cross to scroll the unit actionbar don't work.
8 ) You forgot the bonus additionnal armor => tank armor +1 X3 consumable, "hardened => an order just for panzergrenadiere punchboard and a panzerfaust bonus why?
9) i can't play a custom mission when i chosen aufklarung punchboard. Starting up of the part, the implementation, the distribution of cards and when I click to continue that blocks and I was obliged to close the game by alt+f4.

Best regards!
volk13
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by volk13 »

Hello

I cannot purchase the new DLC. I click buy and my iPad just shows connecting to App Store and nothing else. I have iPad Air 2 latest iOS.

Thank you

Lev
CptAlatriste
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by CptAlatriste »

my stats,
1)It 's posible to buy "heroic" option with panzergrenadiere, panzergruppe and others punchboards or he have the "panzeraufklarung" color and like rangers options it's just for panzeraufklarung punchboard not all the division or army.
2) Vehicules can use heroic not infantery, it's a problem. I try with the panzeraufklarung punchboard not all. i can say, it's just aufklarung infantry, it work for others.
2) New HQ have hardboiled but just one part of army can use this bonus.
4)There is an accuracy on the stug42g howitzer characteristics it's 4/4/2 (grey color) and not 3/2/X (blue color it's US 60mm mortar characteristics).
5) Panzershreck unit in 21 panzergrenadiere punchboard have the same skin that the new "Shelling" officer.
6) The new cross to scroll the unit actionbar don't work.
CptAlatriste

Post by CptAlatriste »

Skyarrow wrote:

2) It's not possible to buy heroic option on the first box of panzeraufklarung punchboard, which give a reco bonus. The bonus can be obtain just with a unit but in the game you can buy an option here (heroic) just you can't obtain the reco bonus same thing if it was an order... exemple wittman punchboard if you know.

I can buy it?????
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by AlbertoC »

volk13 wrote:Hello

I cannot purchase the new DLC. I click buy and my iPad just shows connecting to App Store and nothing else. I have iPad Air 2 latest iOS.

Thank you

Lev
Unfortunately yesterday the App Store had a small technical issue, but it should be working fine now, and you should be able to buy the DLC.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
visualrob
Heroes of Normandie
Heroes of Normandie

Post by visualrob »

Hi everyone!

I'm happy you're enjoying the new DLC! I'll analyze the points you have reported above (especially the wrong values and the custom mission error) and I'll a detailed answer tomorrow, as soon as I can.

In the meantime, if you have any question or bug report write here and I'll try to address everything tomorrow.

Thank you!
Roberto
Skyarrow
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Skyarrow »

CptAlatriste wrote:
Skyarrow wrote:

I can buy it?????
Yu can? :shock: I try to buy "heroic" in the first box this evening and always not posible, the second yes but not the first.
Dusty27
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Dusty27 »

The one thing I never can seem to figure out is how to fire the APC ammunition over the standard fire. Has anyone gotten it to work yet? If so please do elaborate.

I like the DLC and eagerly away Allied reinforcements. I can see how large points multiplayer matches will heavily flavor the German side with up to x3 panthers... sticky bombs don't really get the job done on 'em. The standard Sherman struggles to find even ground with 'em (especially when you factor in that there is a maximum of two Sherman you can bring I think and they still go the x2 Panzers). Also the Germans with there Mauder III and Pack 40 hit like trucks with that 5 bonus to hit...

Anyone find away to take the Pack 40 in multiplayer or skirmish yet?

Any idea when the allied armoured forces will be coming? They pretty much have to put in the American or Commonweath Army Box as there is no other expansion that would bring a level-er playing field in.

What do you think they should bring in to balance things?
Dusty27
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Dusty27 »

Can you imagine if Slitherine starts making units that do not exist in cardboard?

Can the allies get the M7 Priest? PLEASE :-)
Dusty27
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Dusty27 »

Sorry to triple post here but I was having an issue with playing a card in the supply phase. Specifically "Repair". The issue is that if you do not have any units that could move in the supply phase it only allows you to hit preceed. Perhaps I am doing something wrong here. But it kinda sucks I can't repair my tank just because I dont have any units to move in the supply phase.
Skyarrow
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Skyarrow »

Dusty27 wrote: Anyone find away to take the Pack 40 in multiplayer or skirmish yet?

Any idea when the allied armoured forces will be coming
Not pack 40 for the moment... i hope will be coming soon :P

We don't know when the allied armoured forces will be coming. Normaly next release in few mounths add news MP maps and after (few mounths later :P ) us armoured forces!
CptAlatriste

Post by CptAlatriste »

soon...the best word is SOON!! :)
Skyarrow
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Skyarrow »

CptAlatriste wrote:soon...the best word is SOON!! :)
Exact :lol:

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”