New scenarios

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
CptAlatriste
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

New scenarios

Post by CptAlatriste »

Hello I made and tested a lot this 6 Scenarios :)
You can (when you want) put them on line for every body

Assault (Attacker/defender) big but short
Pick up your files (Big, fast, same mission for both side)
Take the can (Big, Long, Attacker/defender) Tricky!!
Panzer Kampf (Small/ fast)
Killing fields ( A very bad one )
The X ( Tricky)

Hope to see soon new stuff

Noel
shrimper61
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Re: New scenarios

Post by shrimper61 »

Yes would be nice to hear from developers of this game about possible up dates or indeed if there will be any more updates with new units/maps/cards.??
This forum seems very quiet at the moment.I do hope this game will go on being supported as I do enjoy it.
Cataphract88
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by Cataphract88 »

shrimper61 wrote:Yes would be nice to hear from developers of this game about possible up dates or indeed if there will be any more updates with new units/maps/cards.??
This forum seems very quiet at the moment.I do hope this game will go on being supported as I do enjoy it.
+1
Richard
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

the developers are busy atm porting the game to another platform as already mentioned, forum activity is down to members wishing to chat tbh, so not a lot anyone can do apart from an odd comment here and there maybe :roll: :wink:

thanks CptAlatriste for these as always,

30 odd here of mine as well for anyone to use and play

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 19&t=69260
visualrob
Heroes of Normandie
Heroes of Normandie

Post by visualrob »

Hi guys,

just a quick note to tell you that we are indeed alive and, more importantly, so is the game!

The beta test for the iPad has gone well and we're almost there (just a last touch to the in-app store and we're done!). Once we release it, we are going to be more active for both branches! :)

We made a number of adjustments that are going to be in the PC version too, you're going to find them in the next update. Most of them are about making the game easier to understand for those who don't know the board game. For example:

* There is now a comprehensive RULES section that you can access in-game and from the WIKI, in which you can learn the details about the rules (even things that we don't really explain in the tutorials/etc... like Zone of Control and Destruction).
* The whole first US campaign is now a tutorial. We explain in greater detail game mechanics like Ambushing, Tripoding and using the Action Cards.
* A summary screen is now shown at the end of each tutorial mission, pointing out details about the rules you have just learned about
* An option allows you to disable the Action Cards if you don't want to use them (in single player mode only).

We're finalizing the German update, too. So, there will be new content and expansions very soon.

In the week-end I'm going to try out the new Scenarios CptAlatriste has posted, and I'm going to answer the open threads here on the forum and the PMs I received.

In the meantime, if you have any question/request feel free to post them here and I'm going to address them too in the weekend.

Thanks for your help (and patience!) :D

Roberto
CptAlatriste

Post by CptAlatriste »

merci beaucoup.....danke schön....(french first...german second) :D hope the same tonight... :D :D
Ralph1961
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Ralph1961 »

I plan on purchasing this for iPad. Seems like a perfect "lite" game to fire up while resting in bed!
CptAlatriste

Post by CptAlatriste »

Bed, Kitchen, Garden, toilets.....Every where.... :D
visualrob
Heroes of Normandie
Heroes of Normandie

Post by visualrob »

> merci beaucoup.....danke schön....(french first...german second) :D hope the same tonight... :D :D

Sorry for your loss with Portugal! :D

We do have some registered HoN players from Portugal, though. You might your a revenge on the battlefield...
Ralph1961
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Ralph1961 »

Is IPad version going to ship with the editor?
Also is the Rangers expansion going to be available for iPad?
visualrob
Heroes of Normandie
Heroes of Normandie

Post by visualrob »

Hi, RalphH!

I'm very happy to answer your questions with a "yes" and a "yes" :)
dedyp79
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by dedyp79 »

Can't wait...how much the game will cost me? Let me know :D

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”