Phantom target.

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
Waltero
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Phantom target.

Post by Waltero »

How is a guy able to view what target, target path etc. his opponent is firing on?
Enter your game and watch opponent move/fire....can't see his target! Frustrating.
visualrob
Heroes of Normandie
Heroes of Normandie

Re: Phantom target.

Post by visualrob »

Hi Waltero!

This is puzzling! You should be able to see the green chevron arrows from the shooter to the target and the target unit surrounded by a red border. Isn't it visible anymore?

Do you have this problem only in multiplayer?
Waltero

Post by Waltero »

Hello, I think I have had this problem from the beginning. I can see the attacker, just not the target?

Also, no big deal but- I had a game sitting waiting for my opponent to do his move...I lost due to time? It was his turn?
Think It must have been game before the patch.
Waltero

Post by Waltero »

I'll look into it as soon as I get some free time (play around with it). I rarely have time to do my turn once a week.

Kinda peeves me losing a game that I had been waiting a month for the guy to do his move- just to have it tell me I lost cuz I did not move?

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”