A few small problems

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
CptAlatriste
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

A few small problems

Post by CptAlatriste »

Hello,
Sometime, why?? A target don`t bekommt the Defensive Bonus from House or Foxhole! (In Custom scenarios) Most when the terrain tile placed is over wood, bushes or Bocage!
Soldier are able to threw a Grenade in a house..Good!! But not "OUTSIDE"? :D
Units with panzerfaust (Panzerschreck anyway) who are placed in opportunity feuer, fire at Infantry with those weapons!! And have sometime no left for a Tank.. :(
Line of Sight! (Custom Scenarios) Sometime a unit can see and shoot threw 2 windows or over 2 corners
DRIVING BACK Card: Hits units run or drive not back but goes to the ennemy! (Yeahh :D Give me some more)
And at Least OTTO, Supressing every one what ever He can hit or not....(The dice game you will not supress when you are not able to hit,,Why? because you will threw no dices :D )
Cu :D
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: A few small problems

Post by zakblood »

is this in the latest version? or the last one?

thanks, latest version is 1.39
CptAlatriste

Post by CptAlatriste »

I always have the latest Version :D
We still have the problem when too much Equipments in the Log..Not able to hide or to change position (Mgs Mortar)
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

new start eg new game?

old map / mod or new to this one eg made and saved in this version?

all errors still ctr +r as well?

thanks
CptAlatriste

Post by CptAlatriste »

Radar and myself does this all the time... :)
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

thanks to both of you then :wink:
visualrob
Heroes of Normandie
Heroes of Normandie

Post by visualrob »

Thanks for the reports: it's nice to have all these things in one place.

Ok, I'll try to summarize them better and answer to what I can:

1) This is extremely interesting. Can you give me an example to reproduce it (*)?
2) You're right! I don't know if I'll be able to do this in 1.40, but I promise I will introduce the possibility to throw grenades from buildings, too.
3) Argh! You're right. They do because the probability is better with the Panzerfaust, but you're right: this is really inconvenient, at least when targeting infantry. I'll report this to the rest of the team and we'll come up with some rule (maybe: use a consumable weapon only if you target a unit that you couldn't possibly shoot otherwise (like tanks))?
4) Yeah, I admit that this sometimes happens (and it's my fault, since I wrote the LoS check routine). I'll try to fix it for 1.40.
5) Argh! This is really strange: Radar231 reported this problem too, but I've been unable to reproduce it. Can you give me a scenario in which it happens (*)?
6) Are there situations in which Otto can shoot while he has no LoS?

(*) I realize you probably already reported something similar with CTRL+R. Unfortunately we don't have a way to distinguish between the various reports. I'll modify the CTRL+R to add an option to write a small description for the bug. In the meantime, when you report something please write me on the forum (or via PM) the hour in which you made the report and what's the problem. For example, if you can reproduce the "no defense in house" problem, please write a post here and say: "Reproduced the no-defense-in-house problem. Just sent you a report with CTRL+R".

Thank you so much for your help, we owe you a lot.
CptAlatriste

Post by CptAlatriste »

when we make a report it will be great to have the possibilities to write something, that you understand quickly what s happens...
At least I make for 3 day a new scenario (Road to Paris) test it against the computer (Bad gamer :D :wink: ) and wanted to play as test with Radar. He could not give order and had no Cards!!
And again a winning game without point. 2 in 2 days..(missing 2875) :roll: :(
It s along way to 450000........
radar231
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by radar231 »

Ref : Road to Paris

I'm playing the Ge force and after placing them all I clicked on proceed but nothing happened, no orders to give, no cards of course, but I go to the chat screen only nothing else I can do and when I click on proceed in the chat screen, I go back to the main screen, an ever ending loop. I have to click on menu to leave the game. Where did we go wrong ?

J. 8)
radar231

Post by radar231 »

Ref : Road to Paris

Today we, CptAlatriste and I, restarted an other Road to Paris and so far it is looking good :mrgreen:

J 8)
CptAlatriste

Post by CptAlatriste »

Foxholes give only protection against direkt fire....It s wrong!!
Many problems with Line of sight in city tiles.
Have a look on both Please

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”