Heroes of Normandie: US Rangers is released!

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
Daniele
Slitherine
Slitherine

Heroes of Normandie: US Rangers is released!

Post by Daniele »

“Rangers lead the way” – Rangers’ motto

All right gents! This no time for sitting back, and if you thought the fight was over, well, I tell you: you thought wrong.

Heroes of Normandie: US Rangers – the first expansion of one of the most recent and innovative tactical wargames around has been released, featuring a precious addition for American Player: the US Rangers, the toughest among the toughest warriors!

From the Product Page:

” These tough soldiers are an invaluable asset and a sure threat to Jerry thanks to their love of the assault! Many of these brave soldiers have enhanced combat stats that reflect their harsh selection and training under Captain Pepper!”

Not even the panzers can save the Germans this time!

To better celebrate this milestone, a completely free new feature has been added, available both to the base game and the expansion, finally introducing for single player and multiplayer alike, the Editor!

Learn how to create a mission in less than 5 minutes with this beautiful video!

You can download the update from here

Grab the game now!

Heroes of Normandie: US Rangers is a DLC for Heroes of Normandie and requires the Heroes of Normandie base game to play
Waltero
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Re: Heroes of Normandie: US Rangers is released!

Post by Waltero »

It appears I loaded the patch and now I no longer have US Rangers?

Any Ideas?

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”