Well done

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
Lordholmes2015
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Well done

Post by Lordholmes2015 »

I'm registered to test on iPad, but didn't want to wait so bought it for PC.

Nicely done :D

I'll be grabbing expansions as they're available. Thought I'd offer some positive input. I'm seeing a lot of griping so far over what looks (admittedly I'm only five missions in) to be a very solid game. My only suggestion is to clear up some of the typos.
Brenmusik
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D

Re: Well done

Post by Brenmusik »

Lordholmes2015 wrote:
Seconded
IronFist00
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by IronFist00 »

Lordholmes2015 wrote:I'm registered to test on iPad, but didn't want to wait so bought it for PC.

I'll be grabbing expansions as they're available. Thought I'd offer some positive input. I'm seeing a lot of griping so far over what looks (admittedly I'm only five missions in) to be a very solid game. My only suggestion is to clear up some of the typos.
+1
visualrob
Heroes of Normandie
Heroes of Normandie

Post by visualrob »

Thank you so much!

Right now we're concentrating mainly on issues and negative feedback, in order to improve the game as much as we can.
It's very refreshing to come out for a moment from our cubicle and be reminded that there's also a lot of positive feedback, and many people are enjoying the game. :)
goatfeeder

Post by goatfeeder »

Agreed - really fun game. Hits a sweet spot that no other games in my collection do. It's sort of like the thinking person's arcade game. Perfect for when I have a few minutes free.
hogger88
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by hogger88 »

I'm enjoying it so much that I might get the boardgames as well (to those who complain of the price, consider the digital discount). I can't wait for the iPad (it just cries out for a touch interface) version. Well done all around.
MBP 15" 2017, 3.1 i7, 16G RAM, 1TB, Radeon Pro 560 w 4GB, Catalina, Win 10 on Bootcamp
SurfaceBook with Performance Base, Win 10, i7, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M 2GB
Dorb

Post by Dorb »

I agree and can't wait to see the improvements being made as time goes.
nostradunwhich
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by nostradunwhich »

Love the PC version, but really want this on Android so I can play this on my tablet!

Kudos on the fast response to scenario bugs and such. Much appreciated.

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”