ABOUT THE DICE ROLLS

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
CptAlatriste
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Re: ABOUT THE DICE ROLLS

Post by CptAlatriste »

Sure it sure....Many people will let the game away.....ant Slitherine that?
pirinenh
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by pirinenh »

This game wasn't a puzzle game but the campaign lead you to learn how is the best use of your unit this way it seems be a puzzle game but truly not !!

You have to made the best use of your unit reconize the most threat in opponen setting and of course when your are doing bad the game punish you but in fact you learn a lot from those campaign .

Me i started here without any tips about this game now i have a better view of best unit in each side and what trying to shot first to have a more easy game and a better resullt.

I know better whitch leader or unit i have to use first and learning the game has really to phase of play not only the shooting phase i made better use of this game and it's you called puzzle made me better, it's a great design .

Just need to found real player to see more tactic and better use of unit management, better build.

And don't be afraid of win without strategy or plan russian win a good numbers of battles in sending human waves tactic without using any cover this thing can happen here too and it's a good thing i think

I have succed the 5 first campaign in captain difficulty. But i have only the starter game without any add on .

Good game to all
Ultack
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Ultack »

You mean like rolling 5 goddamn 2 in a row? So far I barely ever roll over 3, once per 9 rolls I get 4+. Piss poor system.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

like any random dice game, when it rolls in your favor it's skill and good luck, when it doesn't, it's cheating :roll: :wink:

random means random, so 6 x 6 in a row is very lucky yes, but it happens, it's called random dice for a reason, if they are all against you, it's bad luck, it happens :oops: :cry:
JasinSwift

Post by JasinSwift »

zakblood_slith wrote:like any random dice game, when it rolls in your favor it's skill and good luck, when it doesn't, it's cheating :roll: :wink:

random means random, so 6 x 6 in a row is very lucky yes, but it happens, it's called random dice for a reason, if they are all against you, it's bad luck, it happens :oops: :cry:
Agree. :D

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”