Steam Issue (minor)

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
nostradunwhich
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Steam Issue (minor)

Post by nostradunwhich »

I got the game and installed it, and I received 3 copies of the Clint trading card. That seems off. Not sure if that is anything you can even address but wanted to let you know about it.
RealChuckB
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Steam Issue (minor)

Post by RealChuckB »

Hi - if you're talking about the Steam trading cards, I'm sure that this is a (almost*) game-independent Steam-mechanism that the game developer cannot influence. Steam cards drop randomly and receiving the same card multiple times happens.

*The one thing that game developers may influence, as far as I know, is when (after how much playtime) cards can drop. Example: when Steam added the right to return games when played for less than 2hrs (I think that's the time), many games switched to dropping Steam cards only after that time period was over. Also, some games seem to drop at a faster rate than others (and more cards), so there seem to be some settings
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Steam Issue (minor)

Post by IainMcNeil »

All we do is add the art work and Steam decides how to share them out so we can't help I'm afraid. :(

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”