How's the AI?

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
bssybeep
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

How's the AI?

Post by bssybeep »

How''s the play against the AI?

I'm primarily interested in solo play.

thanks
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: How's the AI?

Post by zakblood »

what other games do you play? and i'll try and compare the AI against them, as if i say it's good or great, that's meaningless to me as well.

the quick answer and reply is, it's as good if not better than most modern games just released imo :wink:
bssybeep

Post by bssybeep »

zakblood_slith wrote:what other games do you play? and i'll try and compare the AI against them, as if i say it's good or great, that's meaningless to me as well.

the quick answer and reply is, it's as good if not better than most modern games just released imo :wink:
thanks for the reply. My current plays are: Pike&Shot, Battle of the Bulge, and Panzer Corps
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

well it plays and is as good as all those you mentioned, as i own and played all 3, so you will see no difference in the challenges on single player games, rogue is different and harder as the AI is really deadly, then again it's been designed to be that way, so that imo will be the harder challenge in single player.

each campaign gets harder, with skirmish almost set in the middle of the road regarding difficulty, but same AI used in them all, but some are setup to be more of a challenge than others :wink:
Igorputski
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by Igorputski »

Would you say it's harder, equal or easier than "Hell" Zak? I find Hell's ai pretty challenging.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

ah yes, but he didn't mention Hell :twisted: :wink: :shock: 8)
Igorputski

Post by Igorputski »

zakblood_slith wrote:ah yes, but he didn't mention Hell :twisted: :wink: :shock: 8)

I did though so?? Cough it up!!
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

ok, the Developers on Hell made the AI imo very well, while some found it too hard on some levels, i and many others didn't, it's one of those games that you have to do some things more than a few times to beat it, some times many many times, while i think the AI was really good on Hell, i don't think it's any better or worse than this game, where as what makes this more of a challenge imo is the random dice rolls, you didn't have that in Hell, so imo that games was maybe slightly easier on some bits, but equal on others, there isn't a rock hard mode on Hell, but in this game there is.

you can't fully compare one set of AI to another perfectly, but as far as i'd guess, it's about the same on some levels and harder on others, and in a few easier, but that's by design :wink:
Igorputski

Post by Igorputski »

Ever thought about being a Politician Zak? I love the way you beat around a firm answer knowing if you say the wrong thing one side of the party is gonna clean your boat.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

there is no better answer tbh, as i can't compare apples with oranges :roll: :wink:
bssybeep

Post by bssybeep »

thanks for the quick replies. I picked it up today. Worked through the tutorials and the first American mission. I love the art style, animations and visual feedback. Fun game and I'm enjoying it :D

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”