Review

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Review

Post by zakblood »

watch the videos, then watch the live twitch feeds and see it for yourself, to make sure it's your cup of tea, then buy it, install it, play it, and you will enjoy what must be one of the most additive games of the year, totally frustrating yes, hard to finish and beat, well yes, re playability very good and let's be honest, price is a steal atm.

enjoyment level from this game is very high per cost spent, it's one of those games in single player that will have you pulling your hair out to beat it (this bits a joke) i was bold before i started the game :roll: :wink: , but laughing as you do it, in online play against someone online all the time it's good, but with a slower player can be like chess, so pick your friends and get it finished quicker that way unless you wish for multiple games on at once so when one finishes you start another, either way enjoy it.

there's plenty to do, regarding levels and hard core modes, plenty of units to pick and choose, learning curve is well pick it up and jump right in, skill comes later regarding cover and bonus etc, but from day one and your first turn, you will either have the marmide moments of loving it, or hating it, for me it's fun and i love it.

for you it's a matter of choice, don't moan if you don't like, as it's your fault for not reading the advice given above, and that goes for all games, do you're home work first, once bought and played you'll then know it's money worth spent.

good luck commander, keep your head down, laugh at the funny bits, smile at the silly bits and don't swear when the dice rolls against you...

(will post on steam, but i need to have played it for 10 mins first lol ) 200+ hours in :roll: :wink:

Review on steam posted, lets hope they find it funny, as it's meant to be and not take it as it's been wrote in stone :lol: :shock: :roll: :wink:
Last edited by zakblood on Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Review

Post by zakblood »

and so it begins
Last edited by zakblood on Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

We spent all day with a developer so he's catching up after that. He'll be there soon :)
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

if you like the game then why not do a review online, if you don't tell the developer here, so they can reply and get back to you, they listen, and this way what you don't like could get fixed / sorted / patched in a update if enough like the idea, doesn't mean you can ask for magic and rabbits happen either, or alter the game from what it is, and ask for a RPG etc, but hopefully you know what i mean.

review it on steam, moan about it or other subjects / posts here etc :roll: :wink:

if you want, it's not a command 8) :lol:
petergiambalvo
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by petergiambalvo »

Just got the game . Funny without being stupid . Very different from what I have been playing ( COH2 , total war , Battle Academy 1 and 2 ) . I have an urge to watch Kelly's Heroes after i play it ! I wonder why ?

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”