Heroes of Normandie Rogue Campaign Mode

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
Daniele
Slitherine
Slitherine

Heroes of Normandie Rogue Campaign Mode

Post by Daniele »

Do you think you are better than Patton or Rommel but you haven't found a way to prove it yet?

Well, Heroes of Normandie – the stunning upcoming PC adaptation of the famous boardgame – will truly challenge you.

A Rogue Campaign Mode has been implemented into the game, and it makes battles very hard to win!

YOU START WITH A BUDGET: At the start of the Rogue Campaign you will be given a small budget to recruit your initial army;

YOU EARN MORE MONEY: Winning missions and killing enemies will award you more money, that you can spend at the start of each mission;

YOU CANNOT FAIL: If you lose a mission, the campaign is over!

Your units are carried through the entire campaign!

Have we teased you enough?

The game will be available on 22th of September!

Get more information about the game from its official product page

markfeldman
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: Heroes of Normandie Rogue Campaign Mode

Post by markfeldman »

I can see getting knocked back 1 scenario but having to start over is just a pain.
radar231
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by radar231 »

markfeldman wrote:I can see getting knocked back 1 scenario but having to start over is just a pain.

Ditto

J. 8)
Uncle_Joe
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Uncle_Joe »

I'm hoping that once the editor is released that we will be able to design link scenarios where forces carry over but I'm not sure if that is in the cards for the immediate future.

But yeah, I've stopped playing the Rogue campaigns for the moment because it's been very frustrating having to go all the way when you are on #4 or #5 and have a few things go against you and you lose. Honestly I think I would be OK if I could use the options more than once for the whole thing and/or if there was some way to 'heal' damaged units. But things like 'Planning' are lost after one battle regardless of what happens and by the end, you are facing tough battles that you can't lose with the dregs of whatever you have left... ;) That can be fun at times, but I'm hoping we can get some 'campaign style' scenario chains that are a bit more friendly to play.
jgbaxter
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by jgbaxter »

uncle_joe wrote:if there was some way to 'heal' damaged units.

No answer from the Devs or anyone else? :shock:

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”