Historical&Demanding Mod by Kondi :)

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

GabeKnight
Lieutenant-General - Karl-Gerat 040

Re: Historical&Demanding Mod by Kondi :)

Post by GabeKnight »

AndreyBacerage wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:02 pm I found this picture on a german OoB forum
There's a German OoB forum? Is it still active? Or are you just talking about some facebook or similar bullsh*t site? If it's a real forum, I'd like the link to it.
GabeKnight

Post by GabeKnight »

AndreyBacerage wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:14 am
There's a German OoB forum? Is it still active? Or are you just talking about some facebook or similar bullsh*t site? If it's a real forum, I'd like the link to it.
Here is the site I found some pictures in the past - I think at Christmas last year:
Thanks, but I meant a German speaking forum not a forum where Germans post in English. There's enough of them here already. :wink:
uran21
Panzer Corps Map Designer
Panzer Corps Map Designer

Post by uran21 »

JRoessner is another name for HBalck and he is banned from this forum. Check here. Best not to ask for help from him.
GabeKnight

Post by GabeKnight »

kondi754 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:54 pm I think about it, but I'm not a computer graphic designer and don't have the right software, so I base only on existing units :(
As far as (with some good will from the players' side, of course :wink: ) Grille can pretend to be Bison II, then SdKfz 7 without a cannon will look ridiculous as Diana , don't you think?
If someone would give me a model of this vehicle, I will of course implement it in my Mod, unless you have another idea?
Found one online. You mean this one, I suppose?

Screenshot 906.jpg
Screenshot 906.jpg (760.15 KiB) Viewed 3518 times
kondi754
General - Elite King Tiger

Post by kondi754 »

Gabe, thanks for the good intentions but I really don't need this model
In a game such as OoB, which process on an operational scale, 6 vehicles are not relevant to compliance with historical realities, such as, for example, Sturer Emil (2 vehicles), which I deleted from my Mod
I don't know who this model belongs to, and I really don't care :wink:
kondi754

Post by kondi754 »

removed banned users and quote, banned users don't have a voice here, even in quotes

I didn't ask for it and I don't intend to use it, so be kind to not write more in this thread because this thread belongs to me - I think that one post is enough, I'm not interested Bye
Last edited by zakblood on Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed banned users quote
airbornemongo101
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A

Post by airbornemongo101 »

I thought that idiot Balck was banned, how's he back?

And if he's banned how did he even know about this thread?
....that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain.......and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.

Always remember, Never Forget:

Box 8087

5 - 5 - 5 - 5
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

airbornemongo101 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:20 pm I thought that idiot Balck was banned, how's he back?

And if he's banned how did he even know about this thread?
Maybe we should call the police :wink:
kondi754

Post by kondi754 »

If this model is the result of his work and he doesn't want to see it in someone else's project which will be publicly available, then it is ok for me.
I'm sure he's not an idiot, I respect him for his work but I'm sure too, he's a man with whom I don't want to have anything in common.
That's all, website administrators should take care of the rest
PoorOldSpike
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Post by PoorOldSpike »

I like HBalck's work so surely we should support him, or am I missing something?
airbornemongo101

Post by airbornemongo101 »

Spike it's a long story, he was found to be a pathological liar ,rude and was stealing stuff , this has been going on for at least three years.

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... ck#p693179

Now he's a saint.....

I'm done commenting on him, I've notified admin
....that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain.......and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.

Always remember, Never Forget:

Box 8087

5 - 5 - 5 - 5
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

thanks everyone and sorry for the trouble, please report again if banned users re appear, so we can re ban, thanks :wink:
GabeKnight

Post by GabeKnight »

What's going on here? I'm taking a night off and all hell breaks loose? :shock:
Police and Michael? Yeah, that fits. :lol:
kondi754 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:24 pm Gabe, thanks for the good intentions but I really don't need this model
In a game such as OoB, which process on an operational scale, 6 vehicles are not relevant to compliance with historical realities, such as, for example, Sturer Emil (2 vehicles), which I deleted from my Mod
I don't know who this model belongs to, and I really don't care :wink:
OK, no problem, it was just a test anyways. I could've given you the model in private, but actually I don't remember where it's from exactly and therefore wouldn't feel right to publish it here. (Those I keep for myself :wink: :mrgreen: )
kondi754 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:35 pm removed banned users and quote, banned users don't have a voice here, even in quotes
I didn't ask for it and I don't intend to use it, so be kind to not write more in this thread because this thread belongs to me - I think that one post is enough, I'm not interested Bye
And I don't understand what this is about, but sorry, you're right, I didn't want to spam your thread. I'll quit.

EDIT: Wait, there's some context missing, am I right? I've also got a strange PM about "deleting" some files. Michael again. Douchebag. :roll:
kondi754

Post by kondi754 »

Gabe, this second quote referred to HBalck but not to you, please write here :lol:
I asked him to leave my thread, then @Zak removed his posts from here
I've just sent you a PM :wink:
kondi754

Post by kondi754 »

airbornemongo101 wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:27 am Spike it's a long story, he was found to be a pathological liar ,rude and was stealing stuff , this has been going on for at least three years.

viewtopic.php?f=374&t=77956&p=693179&hi ... ck#p693179

Now he's a saint.....

I'm done commenting on him, I've notified admin
@airbornemongo
When I wrote that I respect him for his work, of course, I mean this part of his projects he created himself
And he's definitely not saint :wink:
PoorOldSpike
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Post by PoorOldSpike »

airbornemongo101 wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:27 am Spike it's a long story, he was found to be a pathological liar ,rude and was stealing stuff , this has been going on for at least three years.
Now he's a saint.....
Last year I heard HBalck had created a Modern Units mod for OOB which means we can simulate conflicts around the world such as Russia vs Ukraine etc, so I contacted him and he was kind enough to send me the mod. I offered to send him a cash donation but he refused, so obviously he's not in it for the money.
As for his alleged rude manner that may have upset some people, perhaps they were rude to him in the first place.
Heck, I've been called a "rude disruptive troublemaker" myself in plenty of forums over the years..:)
kondi754

Post by kondi754 »

PoorOldSpike wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:34 am
Now he's a saint.....
Last year I heard HBalck had created a Modern Units mod for OOB which means we can simulate conflicts around the world such as Russia vs Ukraine etc, so I contacted him and he was kind enough to send me the mod. I offered to send him a cash donation but he refused, so obviously he's not in it for the money.
As for his alleged rude manner that may have upset some people, perhaps they were rude to him in the first place.
Heck, I've been called a "rude disruptive troublemaker" myself in plenty of forums over the years..:)
Spike, don't you think that being only a "rude disruptive troublemaker" is a far too little to have a permanent ban on participating in this forum?
I think that we don't know everything but of course it's your business what you believe in and who you're dealing with... :wink:
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

once a user is banned, they have no voice, so anything including quotes are removed, as if there not welcome, neither are there opinions or posts regarding them, so anything which the name was in, i've removed, if it makes it unreadable and not much sense, i'm sorry for that, just doing what i feel is right tbh, regarding banned users :wink:
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

PoorOldSpike wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:34 am As for his alleged rude manner that may have upset some people, perhaps they were rude to him in the first place.
Nope. He's just an asshole. I could find more adjectives that could describe his behavior, but It's Sunday, my rest day so I'm felling lazy, and asshole is always the first thing to come to my mind.

PoorOldSpike wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:34 am Heck, I've been called a "rude disruptive troublemaker" myself in plenty of forums over the years..:)
On here, you are a praised member and have never seen a disruptive post from you. Have I missed anything? :P
AndreyBacerage
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by AndreyBacerage »

EDIT: Removed banned content. GTFO Mr Weinert.
Andy2012

Return to “Order of Battle : World War II - Scenario Design”